47

Hiyaaa. Happy days everybody. Woo hoo:) 

Idk, remember to vote and comment because I am sad and it makes me happy:)

:)

"Good night." August whispers , letting go of my hand and pushing me a little towards my gate.

I pout.

"Come in?"

"No Em." He chuckles. "I will get murdered."

I shrug. "Secretly?"

August shakes his head, but his eyes are soft.

"I don't think creeping into your father's house is a good idea, especially as..."

"As what?"

"As the idea of being in bed with you right now is very, very tempting."

"He won't know." I whisper.

It is tempting.

"Sorry." August chuckles, shaking his head at me.

"I don't know if I can sleep without you now." I say, admittedly smiling at him with full intention to persuade him to come up stairs with me.

August shakes his head and takes a step back from my house and towards the road.

"I am going."

"Okay." I whisper in amusement. "I just am used to-"

"Oh for god sake." August says and I grin, thinking he's giving in. "You can come to ours?"

My grin faulters a little. "But Rayne might be awake still. He'll hear me."

August, instead of looking guilty like he usually does flashes me a smile. "And? We'll just be quiet."

"You'll sneak me in?" I ask.

"Mhm."

August offers me his hand again and my previous excited energy fades a little when our fingers interlink. Faded excitement confused me a little, but then I realised it wasn't a bad thing, just the jokey energy had left me and instead it was like our chemistry was settling, getting ready.

I knew I didn't want to go and just sleep.

"August can we watch a film?" I ask.

"Are you not tired?" He asks, looking down at me.

I shake my head and whisper. "Nah." Just really, really happy.

"It's late."

I look up at him confused. "Are you tired?"

"No." He says. "Never."

"Then we can um, chill."

A small laugh escapes his lips. "Sure, baby Em."

We make it to the end of his drive and well, as Rayne's bedroom is at the front of the house, I can see the soft blue light of his tv screen, meaning he's probably up playing some sort of video game. I look at August and he rolls his eyes at my anticipation.

I mean, all that will happen is that Rayne will open the door and see me. It's just that I wont be able to ignore the fact that I am doing this you know?

I like to put things to the back of my mind and let it just- I don't know happen. Rayne will ask questions.

"Come on." He whispers.

I was cold, like the night wasn't anything but warm so that at least is okay, but because we had got artificially rained on, I was low key shivering as August unlocked the front door and we crept inside.