33

HAPPY READING EVERYONE. GOODNIGHT! I hope this chapter is okay I am so unsure about it. Leave me comments so I can wake up to loadsa notifications hehe

And hiiii mrscahillhenderson you commented 'hi b' just as I was writing this so I thought I'd reply here!:) 

33

"Don't temp me- sorry." He smirks a little at my wide-eyed look. "Why'd you kiss Nas Em?"

"I just did." I say. "I was bored and wanted to do something a little reckless."

His eyes narrow at me but he then nods.

"Your turn to ask something."

I don't even have anything to ask him.

"Um. Why did you ask why I kissed Nas?"

He smirks a little at my question and I frown, looking straight at him.

"Pure curiosity. I have no idea why you do things."

"That's all?" I ask and he nods.

"What other reason did you think Emersyn?" August asks, his voice annoyingly entertained.

I shrug. "I wouldn't have asked if I knew the answer."

"That's a lie. You like to hear me verbalise things." Leo says amused. "Drink."

My lips part. "That's not the game."

"Change in rules, every time we spot a lie the liar has to drink."

I just lift the bottle to my lips and I take a sip. I think my throats just fully used to the taste now. I don't wince.

"What was Nia saying to you?" August asks. "Before I decided to come and rescue you."

"You didn't rescue me." I roll my eyes and I sit up properly, copying his cross-legged position.

"Oh so you were happy enough with her hand edging between your legs?" He asks, one of his stupid eyebrows raised at me.

"Maybe I was."

He chuckles. "You looked like you were gonna faint."

"I look like that when you talk to me too, doesn't mean I wanna be rescued."

Shit Emersyn Damn it.

Distance not-

I sigh and he smirks a little. "Answer my question."

"She said I wasn't your type. That she thought we were seeing each other, I think she thought you wanted to sleep with us... like um... together."

August chuckles and unscrews the lid of the dark rum he brought and he takes a sip, I think he just wanted a shot.

"Ok." He nods. "So she was confused."

I nod a little. "Apparently so."

He gestures for me to ask and I just sigh a little. "What did she whisper in your ear?"

His eyes dart between mine and then he exhales a laugh through his nose. "She asked if I share."

"Huh?" I breathe.

"She was asking me- just more- vividly- for the threesome." He answers. "She's attracted to you."

"Oh." I whisper.

He just watches me amused. "Obviously she's attracted to you Emersyn."

"Huh?" I repeat and he rolls his eyes at me moving on.