91

SPICY A LITTLE AT THE BEGINNING- TO THOSE OF U IN CLASS SOZ-hahahaaha

Happy reading. 

"Emersyn." August laughs and I just sit on his bedroom floor impatiently.

"You promised to change the sheets yesterday."

"And I did."

"No these are the same!"

"Em, I put them back on when they were clean and dry-"

"You're lying!" I exclaim in embarrassment and fall back on his floor, covering my face with my hands.

Last night I had um, like- just he made me come undone a lot and it was embarrassing and he said it was normal and I just never really noticed before I guess how messy we get.

Sorry for the tmi, but yeah, he promised he'd change the sheets.

"Come here." August says and I shake my head.

"Here, Em."

"No." I mutter.

"Now."

Okay.

I literally feel it in my body, when he changes his tone, it's like he switches some sort of magnetic field on and I am crawling towards him, kneeling between his legs.

"I changed the sheets."

I am looking up at him, nodding wide eyed.

He starts to undo his belt and my eyes widen more, watching him.

"Undress."

I am pretty undressed already, like I just had my underwear on from the way we were making out against his desk a few moments ago.

But I am like feeling a certain way so it always makes my hands shake when he watches me like this. I lift my hands around my back and unclip my bra, pulling it away from me and he smirks at me.

He was constantly on my mind at the moment. It was exhausting. The desire I had for him, for his touch, the need to press myself against him, it was like a persistent ache.

And then we'd- do this- and it would be fixed. It would be fixed until he'd lift his finger and run it down my body, watching the way I responded, sighed, tingled.

And it would be back again.

I yearned for him, especially at night, if I ever woke up, alone. I wanted to go back down, call him back up.

It was a nightmare.

And when he was here, lifting his hand and sliding it into my hair, I wanted to breath him in, convince him, I don't know what off.

But I constantly felt like I had to remind him.

That this is what it feels like.

He gently sweeps through my hair as I just look up at him, on my knees by the side of his bed as he sits on the edge, his legs parted for me to kneel between.

He grips my hair, pulling me up to kneel tall and he captures my lip with his, I don't respond.

It's a little game we started to play.

Where I don't kiss him back.

He kisses me deeper, his tongue finding mine and I sigh into it, not being very good at the game.

He chuckles and I pull away, well I try, his hand is still gripping my hair and it's fucking tight.

"Your kisses don't affect me." I whisper against his lips and he chuckles, tightening his hand in my hair in respond and I fall against him.