58

Hiya! Happy reading! 

Shout out to Zoe and Luke, fav Wattpad couple ever. iykyk 

Remember to comment and show love! Also I've lost readers since part one, which is normal but it's sort of sad, like :(  

Anyway. Hope you enjoy this:)

Dinner went pretty smoothly. It turns out Jude majors in Sociology and Henry majors in History but mostly goes into Art History and Culture which I thought was really interesting. I told him about the galleries we went to and he seemed much more relaxed asking me questions about that than talking himself.

So I just chatted. He listened.

He was nice.

Jude was good, that's all I got from him. This warmness. The way he looked at Rayne when Rayne was speaking or looking at me, or at the menu or even just at Henry in conversation made me relax. Because the warmth of his eyes on Rayne is exactly how you want someone you have a crush on to look at you like.

So yeah, they'll be together soon I am sure.

After dinner we were just heading to the little ice rink which was round the corner. We were walking, Jude and I talking about extracurricular activities. I think I found someone that likes to keep himself just as busy as I do.

"Okay so I am part of music society." He replies to my question.

"What do you play?"

"Piano."

"Fancy." I smile and I look at Henry curious to see if he played. He just met my eyes and shook his head down at me.

Jude continues. "And I am part of the theatre company here, more like behind the scenes than in front of them though but I really enjoy writing so I have helped with scripts before."

"That is so cool. I would love to do that."

He smiles. "You a theatre kid?"

I shake my head. "I was always too self-conscious in high school, but I probably would now."

"Well just join the society, plus you do English Lit right?"

"Will do." I say.

He nods. "Yeah there's so many people apart of it. You should definitely come along."

I smile at him. "This is exciting."

"You just need not to fill up your calendar too much Em." Rayne says and I send him an amused smile.

"So I still have time for you right?" I grin.

He gives me a smile back. But I know it's because I tend to want to do all these things and then I have bad organisational skills so end up getting overwhelmed.

"What else do you do?" Henry asks.

I shrug. "Nothing very well." I reply. "Just things to keep me busy."

He hums in acknowledgment and Rayne throws me a look of amusement and I just send him a little secretive smile. His amusement widens.

I try not to squeal in cuteness and Rayne casually takes Jude's hand as they walk and Jude just stares at the side of his head a little but goes with it. That's such a big ass thing for Rayne.

I am just grinning to myself and I listen attentively as Jude and Rayne talk, Jude throwing the conversation back to me and Henry every so often.

We reach the little ring and it was pretty basic, ice, railings, a big Christmas tree and a little outside bar for hot chocolate or other refreshments. What made me happy was the Christmas lights and the fact that there were only two other little groups present. Which sort of made it feel cozy and low key.