23

Ha pushing you guys into a false pretence of nice August. But ha enjoy loves.

Happy reading. I hope this is okay! remember to leave commentssssss xoxox

"I'm going to put the radio on." He says and he flicks it on. "It's going to be loud. You got in the car, you'll just have to deal with it."

I nod shrugging, I don't mind loud music.

I know it helps block things out, if thoughts are swirling, if negativity is present, loud music, it doesn't give your brain room to think.

It practically blocks it all.

So he puts it on and turns the music high and when the top 50 charts music comes on I smile at the way he relaxed a little and I reached forward to turn it up even more, just a few numbers, just to tell him it was okay.

We had parked up. I don't know where we are. A park maybe?

I just had unbuckled and I had turned to lean against the door, facing him with my legs crossed under me.

And my brain wasn't working, not with the volume of the music. But I closed my eyes and sank into the little moment.

I wonder what it would be to try and write like this, to try and string sentences coherently with music pounding into our ears, I wonder what it would feel like. I wonder whether the narrative voice would change depending on the song.

August shifts his seat back and pulls of his jumper, apparently hot and I just eye it because I was the opposite.

His eyes lift to mine and I smile a little and he rolls his eyes, tossing his jumper in my face and I smile more. August's moods are harsh, but I think I was getting used to them.

I mouth a thankyou even though I know he doesn't want his nice actions acknowledged and I pull the jumper over my head, leaning my head against the seat still just watching him.

I watch him look down at his arms in annoyance, like utter frustration and I reach out to him, placing my hand on his bicep and when his eyes lift to mine, I shake my head.

Trying to say that whatever he was thinking, it was not rational or whatever it was wasn't right.

I then lifted my other hand to the volume dial and turned it up louder and I started singing along, loudly, trying to make him smile but he just slumps back against his seat, his head turned to face mine and he watched.

He watches, his face blank, straight. But I smile, I sing, I dramatically perform the lyrics and he watches me as if I am the only freaking thing distracting him. And so I distract, I feel like a absolute idiot but the worse and worse I do, the more and more exaggerated I become I just end up amusing myself.

At this point I should be up for an Oscar the way I am preforming these songs, it's not even for the boy who's brain is hurting him right now, it's for me. I seriously should consider theatre again, this is fun.

I will look into it.

As I think about my future plans to become a college theatre kid, I continue singing and he closes his eyes and his hand reaches for the music and he stops it.

My lips are still parted.

"Are you not fucking tired?" He mumbles, I've been doing this for pretty much the last hour.

"I am thirsty." I admit, my throat quiet and scratchy and August who hasn't sported a smile the whole time I've been singing to him, dancing for him, dramatically performing the song the song mood, cracks a small ass smile.