102

HIYA! Happy Reading ha. Remember to vote and comment :)

102

The sun was bright this morning, making my hand lift to cover my eyes just after they opened.

Morning. Oh how sometimes I hate you.

I stretch my hand across to him and when I feel the empty cold sheets, I drop my hand and look around the room for him.

Nope.

I sit up, wincing slightly. We spent the night in each other's arms.

Which was the nice way of putting I am sore because we didn't take many fucking breaks, not until I must have passed out in exhaustion.

I get up, pulling on one of t-shirts from the side of the bed and I cover myself, yawning as I slowly make my way down stairs.

"August?"

It was like what, nine?

Where would he be?

He wasn't down here so I look back up the stairs confused and then I gust of wind blows the back door drapes open and I see that he'd tied the door open.

Oh.

I walk towards the outdoors, picking up some shorts I had down here and slipping them on underneath his top.

I look out towards the beach and I relax a little.

I lean against the balcony fence.

He was swimming.

The sea calm, almost sparkling as his arms cut across the water. I push off and slowly walked down the beach, my eyes following as he sort of just swims back and forth for a few lengths.

I walk down and sit on the sand.

I remember watching him swim, not much less than a year ago.

Once again, he was engulfed in blue. But this time, the water didn't look as scary, he looked scarily powerful as he propelled himself forwards. Sunlight bright, just like it was before, all those months ago.

I just watch, marvel really, until he stops and comes out and I cant help but sit in awe as he walked slowly out of the water.

He's so beautiful.

So fucking beautiful.

"Good morning." I whisper.

He smiles slightly down at me, I hold up his towel and he takes it.

"It's hot today." I say.

"Yeah."

His voice was quiet.

I get to my feet slowly and go to him, I lean in for a kiss.

He gives me a small quick kiss and I blink as I feel dismissed. "Sorry I am all wet Emersyn."

I nod. "Did you sleep alright?"

August nods. "Yeah. It was fine."

I bite my cheek, worrying. Looking at him, the sun in my eyes.

He lifts his hand to block the sun for me. "Are you alright, why do you look so stressed?"

Because you are being a little cold.

I give him a smile. "You wanna join me in the shower?"

His eyebrows lift.

"I mean literally showering."