17

I HAVE SOME GOOD CHAPTERS COMING UP XOX ty for the comments as of late, they make me so happy:)

Shout out to chloelp3 because your comment about my writing made me smile xxx

"Stop." I groan trying to grab the notebook from Luella's hands and she just laughs, pulling away from me and holding it to her chest protectively.

We had been shut in August's room.

Some guys were coming round, I think dealers, I didn't pay much attention but the guys made us come in here when they got the text.

So here we were, relaxing on August's bed.

Well we weren't relaxing anymore.

I told Luella what Rayne said and so she was now deciding we needed to make an active list of the shit I needed to do this summer. Because apparently Fuck him.

Or well in fact she wants me to do the opposite of that. She wants me to break up with him and find someone else to fuck.

She'd written this in my notebook. My writing one.

It's sort of sad.

Anyway I was less than impressed mostly because most of the suggestions she has written down have been awfully blush worthy.

"Do you yanoe masturbate?" She asks and I let out an annoyed sigh, sitting up and glaring.

I try to glare anyway, her totally calm curious face makes me slump back on the bed in embarrassment.

"Why are you so-"

"I don't know okay." I hiss.

"You don't know if you pleasure yourself or not?"

I whine. Like I let out this noise from my throat which even surprised myself. Luella just laughs.

"I know that." I grit. "I meant why I find it embarrassing I guess just cos it's all pretty new to me."

She nods.

"I am going to write down masturbation."

"Luella." I hiss, shaking my head. "You don't need to write that-"

"Okay I am going to write touch yourself in front of a mirror."

My eyes are wide, my cheeks burning.

"Lue!"

"Em." Luella laughs loudly, lifting her hand to my cheek. "In the mirror it's hot and I feel like you need to boost your self-esteem."

I shake my head.

She writes it down anyway.

"We already agreed to go skinny dipping and well we've both seen each other's tits now so like that's not even going to be awkward." She says, writing it down too.

I just sigh, lifting my legs up and stretching them like I used to. I was bored and I wanted to see how flexible I still was, I think I miss ballet. Well I don't. I am just- I need to do something to keep myself fit.

"Do you run?" I ask her and she flat out just laughs in my face.

"No."

"Damn." I mutter, pulling my legs to my chest as I lie on my back.

"What on earth are you even doing?"

"Just stretching." I mumble.

"We should all play strip poker."