19

happy reading- remember to grace me with your comments Xx Xx 

"You are pretty too." I tell him as we stand in the elevator together. Trev is holding Luella up, who is now half awake but I was stood happily leaning against August for support and well why the fuck not.

"Em." T laughs, shaking his head at me and I shrug.

"My mumma and your mumma Ivy always tell me that boys need to be complimented too because otherwise they don't feel beautiful and you both are very beautiful."

"Please someone get her to stop talking." August mutters, the first words of the night.

I smile.

"You spoke."

"Yes."

"Hi." I smile and he sighs, heavily.

"Were you asleep?" I ask, looking up at him and he looks down and shakes his head.

"Why?"

"Why what?" He replies.

"It's almost three, I think, why weren't you asleep?"

"Because I just wasn't."

"I wanna sleep." Luella mumbles and Trev laughs, wrapping his arm around her tighter and he whispers something in her ear.

She smiles up at him.

I look at August.

"Hello?" I say again. "We were friends earlier, are we still friends?"

He closes his eyes in annoyance.

"You are an annoying drunk."

I nod. "I also fell in the car."

He looks down at me. "Pain?"

"Nope." I say and then I pull away from him, slumping against the cold mirror and I lift my dress up a little bit. "Look!" I exclaim. "It actually burnt me."

Goodness I don't like not wearing knickers, it feels scary. I let my dress drop back down and look up at August's face. He looks bored.

I don't think he saw anything.

It's okay.

I smile. "Hi."

"Hello Emersyn." He sighs and I grin more, closing my eyes and leaning my head back against the cool mirror.

And then the doors open again and I pout.

"But it's cool in here."

"Oh come on." He says grabbing a hold of my wrist and he pulls me out. Trev and Luella already in front of us.

"I danced on the bar." I say.

Silence.

"The bouncer picked me up, I flew."

He snorts and I slide my hand down his wrist and lock our fingers together, swinging them between us and he tries to let go of my hand but I hold it tightly.

"I am a strong person." I tell him and he just nods a little.

"Also. Guess what..."

"What Em?"

Oh.

"I like it when you call me Em. It makes me think you don't dislike me as much as you say you do."

"Emersyn is just a mouthful."

I pout.

"Also..." I say and Trev unlocks the door and I walk in, taking my shoes off and walking towards the big window in the kitchen.