Chapter 57

"WOOOO!"

The Horse created fast speedy steps as it ran down the bridge, right over a small little bank. Cheyenne had her arms spread wide while Undertaker giggled at her, holding the reins as she sat infront of him.

Cheyenne laughed and sat her arms back down "This is fucking amazing!" Undertaker chuckled "Isn't it!"

The Horse was directed a few ways as Cheyenne began brushing his hair. Soon, Undertaker had lightly pulled back, making sure the grey Horse would slow down and just stride. Cheyenne looked up and around, noticing that it was like one of those cliche Anime routes in a Forest. With light poking through the leaves and bushes all around. She hummed and rubbed his mane a bit "It's soft too. At least he's well groomed, that's a good thing. That way he can catch the ladies~" She wiggled her eyebrows, just for thr hell of it

The Male's chest she was pressed upon vibrated as he laughed "You're so funny, Little One" Cheyenne stared dead ahead as the peaceful silence and calls from the Wildelife around them was heard.

"Cheyenne.."

Said girl looked back at him "Huh?" Undertaker shook his head "I was just trying it out, that's all~"

She them lightly gasped "I just realized you said my name!"

Undertaker held that same soft smile as they rode, sitting his chin on her head and wrapping his arms around her as he carefully held the reins. Cheyenne was pretty much used to this plus, she didnt mind cuddles from Undertaker. They always felt nice.

So, she layed back a little more and closed her eyes while Undertaker giggled "I knew I was your favorite" Cheyenne 'psssh'd' "Little Boy, we've been over this" The Male lift a brow "Little? Hehe~ Have you seen me?" The girl's shoulders shook as she laughed "Ok, fine, you got a point there"

"Oh, my. Well, would you look at that"

Cheyenne felt him lift his chin up, making her do the same. Her eyes went wide as she saw the stars that decorated the sky above. She thought they looked really nice, being one to love the Night and all.

Cheyenne kept that awe struct look as she looked up "Damn, it looks beautiful.."

Undertaker looked down at her, just staring at her. Cheyenne's eyes went to where his bangs were as she kept her head high. She smiled at him "What?"

'Oh....My fuck-'

Her brain practically went blank as his bangs moved in the wind with the aid of his own force from the flick of his head.

'His eyes....Bitch! Bitch...Bitch!'

She turned herself a little on the Horse, sitting infront of him as her legs sat on his waist slightly. Cheyenne brought her hands up, cupping his cheeks. Undertaker, a little embarrassed by his bold decision, looked down. He thought she didn't like the way they looked. He thought she didn't like the way he looked. All scared up and lonely. Like a hollow, empty shell.

"Whatcha hidin' for, UT?"

He felt his head being lift back up, his eyes meeting back with Cheyenne's "There you are.." The silverette watched as she rubbed his cheeks "Did you not want me to see them? Sorry, I can look away if you wa---No....No. It's fine. It's perfectly fine.." He sat his hands over hers, keeping the reins in his lap "Little One, would you ever hurt someone in need?" Cheyenne tilted her head at the question before shaking her head "Mmm...Nah~ I could never. It's not in my nature" He smiled down at her, those bright eyes giving her a look of adoration "You really are Precious, aren't you? I don't know what I would do if I had someone like you in my life"