Chapter 86

Cheyenne looked to the door with a mean mug "You didn't let me finish"

"I'm pregnant.."

She cupped her cheeks and smiled "With Kyoya Ootori's Baby!"

Bard took a moment to understand what she meant before shaking his head and facepalming. Cheyenne ran around in a circle

"His dark hair, those glasses, those glaring eyes! The way he speaks and those long legs! Oh and when he said those lines when he was shirtless! I swear to God, why does such a Man exsist!"

She layed on the floor and gripped her hair "The worst this is that Sebastian has the same voice! I hear every time I talk to him! Fuck my life!"

Ciel stared at her in confusion until Bard chuckled "She's talkin' about that one guy" Ciel lift a brow "What 'one guy'?"

Bard crossed his arms "That Koo whatever Man is a fake Man she showed me once" Ciel gave him a long stare, making Bard scoff "What? We talk about stuff sometimes"

He then glared at the bed "And, hey! The hell are you doin' in...Here.."

He looked around at the clean empty bed. He scratched his head and looked around, wasn't Sebastian just there?

Ciel shook his head and then walked away, mumbling to himself how much of a fool the girl was. Bard walked in and nudged her with his foot. Cheyenne smiled at him and then stood "Bard! I'm never takin' you for granted ever again"

The Male lift a brow "Huh?" Cheyenne hugged him and then frowned "When Landon came, I barely talked to you like how I used to. I'm sorry.."

Bard stared at her and then pat her back "Yeah, yeah. Get off me, I was tryin' to sleep" Cheyenne laughed and then let him go to find him smiling down at her "Now, go to sleep. The Master has somewhere to go tomorrow and he might take you"

Cheyenne hummed "Probably to the market or somethin'" Bard jokingly pushed her and walked away while she waved at him. Once he closed the door, Cheyenne crawled onto the bed and layed down, taking a breath and letting it go

A door to a wardrobe opened "Are they gone?"

Cheyenne grunted "Yes, they're gone, Sebastian"

The Butler stepped in "I could tell you were lying" Cheyenne chuckled and turned around on her back "Really? You seemed pretty shocked too" Cheyenne looked to the ceiling and closed her eyes "I wanna cuddle someone.."

She then shrugged "Or maybe I wanna fuck, who knows. Maybe my period's comin' on"

"Well.....Would you want to have relations?"

Cheyenne sat up and looked over to the ravenette as he came closer to the bed. Cheyenne gripped her chin "Hm....I'm not sure"

"How about a kiss?"

Cheyenne looked over to him "A kiss?" Sebastian strutted over to her "A simple, peck even" Cheyenne opened her mouth to speak but a pair of lips pressed themselves against hers

Her eyes went wide before she backed her head away. She stared at the smirking Demon, nothing but shock seen in her eyes "Sebastian!"

He tilted his head "Flustered? How cute" He leaned in only for Cheyenne to cover her face and look away. He stopped and then stared at her, why as she acting this way?

'I can't kiss him again, I never wanted to kiss him he....He makes me nervous! I don't even like him anyway'

Sebastian continued to listen while she felt her face burn even more