Chapter 29

Cheyenne tilted her head "Gilmore? But, I'm not from this world...Maybe you have the same last name as me but were from different fami--Listen to my voice"

She stopped and processed it. All while Xander smiled "I'm not exactly from Britain but, I dont have the accent. I have an American one, like you" She walked closer, confused "You share my last name, you have the same accent as me. Y'know what's funny?" Xander hummed as he softly smiled at her "I had an OC named Xander. He was my fanfic So..." She stared at him as he nervously chuckled and rubbed his neck "Yeah, I'm your um....Yeah"
.
.
.
.
.
"I have kids..."

~

Cheyenne stared blankly at Xander. She then rushed towards him and hugged him "OH MY FUCKING GOD! I STABBED MY OWN SON!---Ma! It's ok!" He tired pushing her away but all she did was hug him.

"Wait," She stopped and cupped his cheeks "That means you're from the future" He nodded in response. Cheyenne sat carefully on the bed "Why are you huntin' me? How did you get here? Do I have any other kids? Where are we in the future?" Xander turned serious as he slowly pulled her hands away "Well, one, I'm not hunting you, I came to help you. Two, I dont know. Three, yes, and I'm the oldest. Four, were back in America"

Cheyenne smiled "I see you got that from me. But, how are yo--Ah, he's awake" They both looked to the door to see Sebastian with a tray on his hands. He sat it down and lift a brow at Cheyenne "That's rather unladylike. Please, remember where you are, Miss Gilmore" She scoffed at him as he held out his hand. She placed her hand in his and slid down the bed, looking to Xander. But, she froze at the sight of him. Sebastian noticed her frozen state and followed to where she was looking, his expression changing from neutral to surprise. Xander tilted his head "W-What? What's wrong?"

His hair was not only brown, but black as well that faded to a brown at the tips. His once brown eyes were now a deep, crimson red. Did I mention that he looked paler than before. Cheyenne blinked stiffly at the change. She bucked her head at the feeling of something soft in her hand. Looking down, she noticed that she still held hands with the Butler.

She shook her hand away from his and soon, Xander changed back to how he looked before. His eyes shifted at the two in worry "I-Is there a spider on the wall? I'm scared of those things. And Roaches. And Prang Mantis's" He pulled the cover up to his face, shaking slightly "And creepy dolls..." Cheyenne looked back to Sebastian's hand and grasped it again.

Xander still looked the same though. Sebastian saw that she held his hand and smirked, intertwining their fingers and bending to her ear "Wouldn't you rather want to 'discuss' this in private?"

Cheyenne sent him a glare and looked away "There ain't nothin' to discuss! I was trying to see somethin'" They both looked over to Xander. He looked like he had before, that change. "No. Fucking. Way" She let go of Sebastian's hand, amazed "Now, my ass is amazed"

Sebastian narrowed his eyes in confusion while Cheyenne smirked back at him "You'll find out soon"

~

Ciel gave the male a cold stare as he sat in the lone chair. Cheyenne saw Xander's nervousness and walked over, patting his hea--"Cheyenne" Ciel stood in his seat "Get away from him, he's dangerous!" She shook her head "Lies! Go ahead, tell 'em" Xander gulped and sat up "I'm...I'm from another dimension like my Mom" Ciel squinted his eyes "And who is this woman?"

Cheyenne smiled brightly next to Xander as he shakily pointed at her. She cupped her hands and danced in her standing spot "I'm his Momma!" The Depressed Duo's eyes went wide, Ciel looked back at the two in confusion, horror, and panic "YOU HAD CHILDREN!? H-HOW?! HE'S ABOUT THE SAME AGE AS YOU!" Xander shook his head and waved his arms around "No! No! I'm from the same dimension she is, but a different time. Plus, I'm fifteen! I dont look that old, do I?" Cheyenne sent the boy a glare "Ay!"

A snap caught their attention. They all looked over to Sebastian as he looked to the brown skinned girl "I understand now. When you held my hand, it affected his looks, showing who his other parental would be" Cheyene nodded "Exactly!"

She then stopped and looked to Xander with a lifted brow "Wait. Who exactly is your dad?" Xander fiddled with his hands "Y-You never told us...Whenever we brought it up, you always dropped the subject..." Ciel lift a brow "'Us'? 'We'?" Cheyenne nodded and played with one of Xander's curls "Yeah, apparently I got more kids. Xander here is the oldest"

Xander crossed his arms "Seriphina and Sapherina are mean to me...And their my little sisters.." Cheyenne cupped her cheeks "Whoa...I promised Momma I would name one of my kids those names.. Does that mean I ha--Twins. Yeah. Their both seven and rude...At least Brookes isn't like that. He's nine, my younger brother..."

Cheyenne sweatdropped "Huh...Didn't think I would actually name my kids based on my OC's..." Ciel shook his head "I think were missing the point here. Why are you chasing your...Mother? Down?" Xander sat up "That's the thing, I'm here to help Momma. I'm not the one that tried to hurt her" Cheyenne narrowed her eyes at the boy "Hold up, you said something about this dude being right. Whose that?" Xander fiddled with his hands "Well, when I was sent here, this guy...He told me that you were in the area. I didnt see him properly but I do remember blue eyes"

~

Cheyenne smiled softly at the fifteen year old as she brushed his soft hair. A lone blue eye watched the two at the door way, reminding him of how his mother was to him.

She stopped mid brush as his tips changed to blue and soon his full hair. Glancing back, her eyes connected with Ciel's. His eye looked glazed over but he soon looked up and stared back at her. She smiled his way, catching him off guard as his cheeks became a small pink. He scoffed and walked closer, holding something in his hands. Xander mumbled in his sleep as he laid in his Mother's lap.

"Here. It was waiting for you at the door" She plucked the note from his grasp and opened it.

Dear Miss Gilmore,

        I'm sure you know where this letter is coming from. We must discuss private matters with you now that we're aware that you're somewhere where we can retrieve you.

Sincerely,
William T. Spears of Dispatch Management of the Death Gods

"Hmm...Looks like I'm havin' company soon. Yo, C" Ciel rolled his eye at her nickname "What is it now?" Cheyenne laughed and pat his hand "You're such a Tsundere..." Ciel yanked his hand away and walked off, that same pink on his cheeks.