Chapter 64

The girl crossed her arms "You look like Lucky..." The Man lift a brow "Lucky?" Cheyenne nodded "Yeah, hes a Mafia Boss guy, like you" The Man hummed in suspicion

Cheyenne's eyes widened "Wait...Did you say Dogs?"

The Man nodded "Yes, I did. Bulldogs, Dobermans, Danes, Grey Hounds. All the big Breeds" Cheyenne let out a small 'whoa' "I wish I could see them. But, I don't want to trouble them"

The Man looked to one of his Men, nodding "Thinks she can see them. Alright...Go get T Bone" Cheyenne smiled "I had a Dog with that name" The Man hummed but soon stayed quiet for a while. Cheyenne let her eyes go from him to the red head that nervously stood beside her. He twitched and looked to any place else besides her eyes.

The doors hard burst open, a sound of barking and skidding was heard. Cheyenne eagerly looked to the source before she let out an 'aww' as a slobbering Bulldog came in, chain wrapped around his neck as the Man from before struggled to hold him back

Cheyenne laughed "So this is T Bone!" The Dog growled at her while she simply waved at him. The Boss Man laughed and pointed at her "Look at the way she's actin'. Does he remind you of anything, Negro?"

Cheyenne lift a brow with surprise written on her face "Pardon?"

The Man chuckled "Seems I struck a nerve..."

Cheyenne took a long sip from her glass, keeping her eyes connected with the Boss. Once she sat the glass down, she smiled at him and crossed her legs, giving him one of the biggest smiles she had

"No, please"

She squinted her eyes and tilted her head

"Keep going"

~

A small gasp was heard, alerting all of the Men in the room. There stood Hannah, the tray she had in her hands on the floor "Shes gone?"

Grell scoffed "And whose this Woman?" Ronald smirked and rubbed his hands together "Oh, I remember her"

Ciel sighed "She is, but, we will find her. Come, Sebastian" As the two turned away, Hannah looked down at the mess she made. She was taken but..

She was strong

Hannah trained her herself. Hannah had trust that the girl would survive....

Alois glared at Hannah before smiling to Ciel "That's a great idea, Ciel! And Claude and I will come with you!" Ciel's eye went wide "What? I didn---To the carriage!"

William sighed "Like I said, nothing but trouble...Knox, search the East end, Sutcliffe, the lower parts of London" The two Reapers nodded and ran off, William looked to Ciel before shaking his head and leaving himself.

Ciel hummed as he looked down "I have a clue.."

~

Mey-Rin looked down at Xander as he quietly layed there. Sebastian squinted his eyes "And he's been like this ever since?" Mey-Rin nodded "I-I don't know why. He hasn't even made a peep" Ciel rubbed his chin while Alois giggled and cupped his cheeks "He's so cute!"

"Wait..."

Ciel awkwardly turned the Baby on his front, the group looking at his eyes "They changed to their original look" Sebastian frowned "His Father must have something to do with this" Alois lift a brow "If that's the case, then, why does he look like him? Do you think she kissed him.."

The door had opened, showing Landon as he held up his Phone "Can yall explain this?"

Claude walked over, nudging his glasses as he stared at the screen