Chapter 104

Undertaker stood in the Kitchen with an even deeper frown with his arms crossed as he leaned on the far counter near the stove.

Christopher nervously sat in the chair, knowing that he was staring at him even if he couldn't see him.

Cheyenne shook her head as she took the last towel away from Christopher's forehead. She then went over the the Kitchen and stood in front of the sink, crossing her arms and staring at the silverette.

Undertaker nudged his head as one of his bangs moved, letting her see his narrowed eye. Cheyenne lift an arm up to the blonde that sat down and squinted her eyes. Undertaker turned his head away instead with a small 'hmpf'. She then shook her head at his behavior.

"Uhm, Miss Cheyenne?"

The girl turned around and smiled at the chair "Yeah?"

She watched as Christopher suddenly stood and walked back over to where she was in the Kitchen "I forgot to give you this" Cheyenne lift up for it, smile still plastered on her face "Oh, thank you"

As Christopher went back over to the chair, Cheyenne went back to washing the cup. She then felt an arm wrap around her as breath came to her ear

"Dear,"

She flattened her lips

"Who is this?"

Cheyenne leaned her head a bit towards him

"He was outside in the rain, I let him in to help him out. Y'know, so he wouldn't get sick"

Undertaker grumbled and then lift a hand himself

"What did he tell you? What if he lied..."

Taking into account to what he said, she then took a breath and pat his chest "Let's have him stay the Night, then he can go on his wa---Let him leave now, nothing's stopping him"

"The rain is"

"He can battle through it"

"How come you have all these Cookbooks and stuff. And what's this?"

The two looked forward as Gerald, Jack, and Xander surrounded Christopher. Gerald went to the other side "Are you a Spy?"

Jack narrowed his eyes "What's with all these Oils, do you burn things, you Vandal.."

Xander stared up at him curiously as he stood on his legs, his gray hair sitting upon his head in curls yet his bangs sat over his eyes. Christopher looked at the three and then sweatdropped "Uh..."

Cheyenne smiled at the four. Those Kids will cause him all kinds of trouble.

Undertaker looked back and forth at her and the Boys before pouting. Cheyenne shook her head and grasped his cheeks with her fingers, turning his head to her "You cute idiot. Calm down. Look" She lift a hand to Christopher as he tried settling the Boys questions

"He ain't no threat. And if he is.."

She sat her hands on his cheeks and pecked his lips, smiling at him "We'll be able to stop 'im"

Undertaker stood straight and crossed his arms "Fine then. I'll allow him to stay. For one" He lift a finger as he began to leave "One Night. I'll be in the bedroom if you need me"

He then cupped her ear, giving her quite the scare since she thought he was almost gone.

"You think we could go another round?"

Cheyenne's eyes went wide as her cheeks went warm. She turned her head down and scrubbed the cup harder, making him chuckle "I'll take that as a yes"