Chapter 73

The girl sat up as she looked around the empty, dark room

Was it a room? Looked like a room. Smelled disgusting though...

'Where am I?' Cheyenne looked on her right as the sound of scuttling was heard and soon did the same behind her. She was in her Night clothing but how did she get here?

She narrowed her eyes 'How the hell did I end up like this?'

Her eyes widened as a hand went over her mouth. A voice came to her ear as the breath of her persur flew across her face, catching a whiff of Alchohol "You look pretty nice to use tonight. I would gladly take your services" Cheyenne stood motionless as his hand traveled to her bare thigh. She swung her elbow back and let it hit the side of the person behind her. They groaned and held the spot while she turned around and kicked them down.

Once they fell to the floor, she rapidly kicked them. The Man let out grunts as she hit him, turning around to block it.

"Oh my.."

Cheyenne looked up to see Undertaker staring down at her. Cheyenne backed away from him and then noticed the lamp that flickered on behind her. She now noticed that she was in an alleyway. How did she end up here?

Undertaker walked over to her, sitting a hand on her shoudler "My Dear, are you alright? You seem jumpy" Cheyenne looked up to hin and then to the Man on the ground "Yeah...Now, I am" Undertaker looked down to the intoxicated Man "You surely did a number on him, Little One"

Cheyenne scratched her head "He scared the shit out of me, UT" Undertaker chuckled "Understandable. What are you wearing? And so late at night, in the open like this" Cheyenne stood there in one of her usual nightwear. The Cat stockings, some shorts, and a spare shirt she took from Sebastian. Yeah, she dresses weird but she dresses in what she sleeps in.

She ain't expect to wake up like this

Undertaker walked back over to her as he removed his outer coat, sitting it on her shoudlers while she buttoned it up. Cheyenne smiled at him "Thank you, UT" Undertaker smiled back at her and looked down to the groaning Man on the floor. Cheyenne went down, lifting him up slightly and laying him on the wall.

Undertaker pat her head "The Parlor isnt that far from here. You can go ahead and run inside while I take care of 'im" Cheyenne smield at him "Thank you, Undertaker. You're bein' so nice today" The silverette giggled as she walked off "Arent I everyday?" The girl laughed at him and shook her head as she continued, looking over to the side to spot the building she was looking for

The silverette stared at her as she traveled before his cheery look turned into a stone cold expression. He carried a somewhat frown as he glanced back to the Man "I suppose she didn't hurt you too much"

He walked over to the Man and tapped him, the Male immediately snapping his eyes open. He turned his head, getting a satisfied crack, and helped himself stand on the wall "She's strong, that's for sure. But, why did you want me to do this again?"

Undertaker's face morphed into a smile as he tilted his head "Little One is something Dear to me. My goal was to save her but it seems that that didnt go accordingly. But~" He stitched his fingers together in a joyous state "Now the Little Dear is going to spend the Night with me, how exciting!" The Man deadpan before he dusted himself off "Well, my job here is done" The Man walked away, going to the street

"Wait,"

He looked back to the tall Male as he smirked in the darkness of the alley

"I have another Job for you"