Chapter 68

Cheyenne stared at the fallen Men as the others stopped. She then stood and jumped around while the thing around her shoulders bounced "WHOHOO! HELL YEAH!!" She shifted the coat, fixing the cuffs. The Phantomhive Butler had let her use his tailcoat since she was 'underdressed'

Poor thing didnt know she had her other clothes on underneath but, eh

She loved tailcoats

Sebastian smiled at her while Claude shook his head, blood and scratches on their bodies. She then smiled at the two "You guys are great Actors" Sebastian chuckled "I can say the same for you, you could've had me until I saw the Beat you used" Cheyenne shrugged "I know my research. Beets stain red, easily a material for fake blood"

Claude went over to her "I'm just glad you're safe.." Cheyenne laughed "I missed you bums" She gave him a hug, happy that her Friends were back

"C'mere, you too, Sebs"

The Butler sighed and walked over to her as she draped her arms on both of their waists, all while the two glared at each other.

Cheyenne glanced over to No Name and ran to him, giving him a hug as well "Thank you No Name! I'm glad you made that fake shot, I didnt think anyone was going to do it" No Name grunted, making her smile "You made a sound! Oh my God, the Lords have spoken!"

The two sighed at her antics and then looked back to No Name. They narrowed their eyes at him as she praised him

~

Cheyenne held onto Sebastian as the two went to the front to escape

She had a bright smile on her face as they raced "I cant wait to see my Baby Xander!" Sebastian shook his head but his eyes widened as something hit his face, causing him to drop the short girl and fall as well

Claude went to grab her and leave Sebastian but a kick was made on his being. With Cheyenne on the ground, she looked up to where Sebastian was as a group of Men began to chase after him as he layed there.

She glanced back to find Claude but he wasn't there, where did he go?

Cheyenne ran over to Sebastian to help him but someone gripped her back and threw her over. She went to sit up but let out a shrill yell as someone stomped on her. She tried to turn around and tried to kick the foot away "Sebastian! Help!"

At the smell of blood, Sebastian's eyes were a bright fuchsia as he saw her being kicked and grabbed.

He growled and grit his teeth, standing back up and taking out his knives, throwing them to the Men that were surrounding her. Luckily, three were near her and two had went down. So, she kicked the Man infront if her, letting him fall back as soon stood once more and ran over to Sebastian

Cheyenne skidded to the ground as one of the Men threw her back. She started to sit up but a Male kicked her back.

The Demon watched with wide eyes as he tried to keep his little secret yet try to fight them off. He pushed a Man off and ran towards her, teeth grit. Yet he yelled out as something was struck in his back.

Cheyenne looked at him as he stood there, frozen. Her face carried one of dread as the large stick was shoved through his being. As he fell back, he gave her a saddened look. Once he hit the ground, the Men gave off their own smirks as they went to both her and the fallen Butler.

Cheyenne only stared at Sebastian, her heart dropping at the way his eyes went to a close. He couldnt bring himself to look at her. After what he had done for her to escape, what was happening now..

'I'm so sorry...'

But, Cheyenne was confused. Why was he not getting up? He wasn't going to die from something as small as this, right? He was able to defeat them, right?