Chapter 83

Grell walked inside his home, letting the girl in next, and locked his door. Cheyenne hummed as she looked around along with a curt nod "Ok, so, you guys have little townhouses up here too. That's cool"

Grell walked over and crossed his arms "So!"

He turned her around and held her hands, a bright and eager smile plastered on his face

"What shall we do first?"

Cheyenne looked up, squinting her eyes "Huh..Hm.." She then looked back to Grell

"We could fuck"

His eyes went wide as a blush rose to his face. Cheyenne laughed, patting his head from her height "I'm jokin', I'm jokin'" Grell slowly began to laugh himself "Of course, right! It's not as if we were actually going to go through with that" He nervously looked to the side while Cheyenne walked around some more

"Oh, my Rose, promise you won't go too hard? I'm a little sensitive after before"

"No, promises, Babe~"

The red head cupped his cheeks as he thought over and over about the moans and the yells!

"You got a nice place here, Grell"

Grell froze once his thoughts broke. He then sat a hand on his chest and smiled "Why thank you, Darling. A person like me deserves to be treated to all the finest things in life" Cheyenne looked back to him and nodded "Yes, yes you do, Grell" The Reaper proudly stood there before he gasped "I know what we can do!"

Cheyenne tilted her head as he pulled her over and held her tight

"Let's bake Cupcakes!"

Cheyenne gasped before shaking him "Oh my fucking God, let's bake Cupcakes and make Chocolate Strawberries"

Grell gaped at her in disbelief before he threw his arms up "Lets make chocolate Roses!"

Cheyenne and Grell both smiled at each other "Hell yeah!"

"Oh my God, did you just say hell?"

"How are you surprised? I say it all the time"

"Its just so weird to hear you say it. It's like hearing Sebastian saying fuck, y'know-"

~

She was a little shocked that he actually had all the ingredients to what they wanted to make. Guess Grell really is a hopeless romantic.

Cheyenne sat a pot down and let the water heat up, sitting a plate on top. She held out her hand "Chocolate?" Grell passed it to her and watched as she sat it in the bowl. She crossed her arms "Now...We wait...."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"....."

"To hell with this, let's go find something to do"

Cheyenne laughed as Grell pulled her over "But, what about the Cupcakes and Chocolate Roses?"

Grell waved his hand back as he dragged her to a flight of stairs "It'll be a while before the Chocolate even melts. We have other things to do" Once they were at the top, he opened a door and went inside "And that is?" Cheyenne lift a brow as he stopped. Grell looked back at her and giggled "A dress up party of course!"

~

Cheyenne stared at the object around Grell's body before walking behind him "Be careful, my body is a bit fragile" The girl chuckled "I gotcha, Grell. Hannah taught me how to tighten a Corset. Although...Our Boobs was what caused the problem sometimes.."