Chapter 38

"Balance...Just think happy thoughts"

Cheyenne and Grell stood outside as they balanced on one leg, the other lifted high on their sides like little Ballerinas. The brown skinned girl put her hands together and sat her foot on her standing leg "Breath in...." Grell followed with her "Breath o--SENPAI!!"

Cheyenne furrowed her brows as she kept her eyes closed "Who the hell was that?" Grell scoffed "Ronald, I can tell by the voice" Cheyenne stretched her arms high as she sat her leg down "Well, tell him to shut the fuck up" Grell nodded and turned his head to the side "Leave us alone, were busy at the moment!"

"SENPAI!"

Grell shook his head as they both tilted to the side while Ronald kept yelling. Cheyenne huffed as they stretched to the other side "Quiet, Knox!"

"SENPAI! IT'S WILLIA--"

Grell's eyes silent wide "William?! Wh--AcK!" A heel forced him down on his front. Cheyenne looked over and her mouth went wide, her brows staying crossed. She then pushed William "Get the hell off him! We were about to watch The Most Popular Girls In School!" William gave her an unfazed look as she pushed on him.

They were outside yet again but it seems that some people like to ruin the fun. William nudged his glasses "Miss Gilmore, he is a Death God. He will be fi..." William stumbled as she had finally got him off the red head. She bent down and lift Grell, seeing his scratched face and closed eyes, immediately glaring at William "God damn, Will. Be careful, fuck.." Grell sat limp in her arms as she held him with a ticked expression.

William narrowed his eyes and scoffed while Ronald rolled his way over on his Scythe "Well, everything seems fine here" Cheyenne rolled her eyes and pat Grell's head. William nudged his glasses "Miss Gilmore. We are here to--Cheyenne. Who the hell are these men"

The group look over to see an angry albino glaring at the two Reapers and his glare hardened once he saw Cheyenne holding Grell. He then looked to said girl "So you're hoarding people into the Palace? Is that what you're doing?" Cheyenne shook her head "Grey, I'm not. These are my friends. They, um.." Grey crossed his arms as he waited for her to continue.

A sigh was heard behind her as William stepped up "We are Reapers, we are in charge of who passes on and who doesnt, judgment included. We are here to watch over Miss Gimore and how she interacts with this world"

Grey stared at William, indifference present on his face "Ok, look" A blade was pointed to William's neck "I'm the one whose going to he watching over her. I was set to protect her and I will do so, no matter the cost. I don't know who you are but move the hell on and dont come here anymore. Cheyenne," He looked down at her but froze once he saw the blank face she held but her eyes shined in amusement.

He blushed and 'tch'd', grabbing her wrist and yanking her u--"Wait! My friend. He was knocked out by this jackass" William sent her a glare while she stuck her tongue out at him. Grey looked down at Grell as she held his torso, his legs still on the ground "...What about him?"

Cheyenne pursued her lips and squinted her eyes "I gotta make sure he's ok before I go back inside without him" Grell had a soft look on his face as he laid on Cheyenne. The girl pat his head yet again "Can he at least stay in my room for a little? Until he walks up at least" Grey stared at the red head and then back to Cheyenne.

He groaned and huffed, turning around "Fine. Just...Actually, no. I'm sure his friends can take care of him" Cheyenne flattened her lips, at least she tried. She looked over at Will and cautiously handed her firend over "Take care of him, Will. I swear to God if something is wrong, I'll fuck you up your ass" Ronald gave her wide eyes as she gave Grell away. Fuck him up his ass? What a vulgar person she was.

Grey groaned yet again and grabbed her wrist, dragging her away "C'mon! I want hugs.." Cheyenne laughed and waved back at the two conscious Reapers. Ronald slumped "...It was my turn to watch her today.." William walked away from him "Get over yourself, Knox.."

~

"No, you're annoyin'"

"No, you are"

"Bitch, lie again. That's you"

"Yes, because I'm the liar"

Cheyenne huffed a chuckle, laying her head back down on Grey's chest. He sat an arm on her waist and mid back, closing his eyes.

Cheyenne's heart pounded in her chest as she registered what she was about to do. It can lead to a bad path or a good path. Odd, the bitch can tease him like no tommarow but gets nervous each time. Cheyenne pressed her lips on his cheek and soon doing the same to his other.

Grey looked up at her as she stopped "What was all that?" She shrugged "I lowkey don't even know.." Two hands gripped her sides "Do I have consent to do the same to you?" She was slowly sat down on her back while she smirked "Ooh, Grey thinks he's tough shit"

The albino chuckled and lightly kissed her cheek "What if I am" Cheyenne scoffed with a smile "Sure, kid. Sure"

It felt wrong but right. Was this who she was ment to be with? Grey was always there for her and loved being near her. They always got along well. They did random acts like this but haven't gone too far. Maybe...

Maybe this is the man she would be with...

A knock was heard at the door, making Grey stop his actions. Cheyenne knocked him back and went over to the door, he didn't undo any of her clothes so she was safe. She opened the door but was suddenly engulfed by something "Cheyenne! I have wonderful news!"

Cheyenne looked up at the blonde Male as he held her "I'm all better now! You can come back home" Cheyenne brightly smiled "For real?!" She shook Alois in a frenzie "I'm goin' back!" Alois threw his hands up "You're going back!"

"Going back?"

The two looked over to Grey. He had a small saddened look but also looked calm "Nice. I'll be seeing you the--Grey" She motioned him over and let him come closer. She pressed her lips on his cheek, making sure it was all nice for him.

Once she stopped, she gave him a big smile "Dont be a big baby, I'll see you soon" Grey's face went a bright red as he sat there and took it while she laughed.

Alois had a strained smile on his face, gripping his clothes tightly as he watched them. She shouldn't be showing love to anyone else but him. Why couldn't she see that? He was hers, she was his. That's how it was supposed to be.

And that's how it was going to be