Chapter 5

Ciel

"So? What did you learn?"

He looked down at me in my chair "Sadly sir, I barely got anything from her but her name" I put my elbow on my desk and a fist to my face "And? What is it?" He handed me some tea and I sipped from it

'Ah, Earl Gray'

"Cheyenne. However, she never said her last name. Quite odd if you ask me"

I narrowed my eyes at Sebastian "Is there anything else you saw or learned at least?"

Sebastian looked off for a moment "She has an accent. She isn't from here at all. However, I believe she's from America" I nodded, teling him to continue "When I walked out to speak with her, Hannah Annafellows, the Maid of the estate, guided her away. It seems that Hannah has gotten attached to the girl. It's a pity, really"

I rolled my eyes. I dont have time for a whole lecture about Humans and Demons "Hm. Since, you've failed your duty, I will give you another chance. I want you to spy on her and find out more about her. If possible, bring her here. Maybe we can ask her a few questions"

Sebastian bowed "Yes, Young Master"

He then steps up with a smile "I believe it's time for your bedtime, Master" I gawked "What the bloody hell! It's not even Ten yet!"

"You will be busy as of tomorrow, Sir"

"I'm not a child! I can rest whenever I want!"

~

3rd

Back in the Trancy household, Cheyenne was laying in bed. Not her bed, Alois's bed and he layed on her chest, using her breast as a cushion. She twirled his blonde locks through her fingers as she told him about her story.

"Maybe, if there is even the slightest chance, I would take you with me back home. Although, it may not happen. If it did, I could take you to see my Momma, my Siblings! I may even take you to Disney World. You might like it there"

Alois thought about her stories as he listened to her ramble. He wondered what Cheyenne's Siblings would look like. Would they like him? Do they look like her? What about her Mother, is she nice? Does she resemble her more? What's Disney and what is it like?

"...There's buildings that can reach to the sky, big metal machines that can soar in the air and take people to different countries rather than ships. In some years from now, nineteen twelve actually. Never knew why I I that year by heart but, there will be a ship called the Titanic."

"The Titanic? Seems like a big deal."

She nodded "It was." Alois glanced up at her in curiosity "Was?" Cheyenne sighed "Yeah, the ship hit an iceberg and sunk down to the bottom of the Atlantic Ocean. The weird way it sunk was from back to front. But before it could really sink, it split in half!"

Alois's bright blue eyes glistened as he listend to the story. He loved hearing her voice, it was kinda like his kryptonite. Alois would love to do it all with Cheyenne, as long as she was by his side. He yawned and buried himself deeper in her breast. They seemed to have gotten bigger when she landed up in the Anime world. Pro and Con I guess.

She chuckled "Is Sunshine sleepy?" He looked up at her with puppy dog eyes and nodded while she laughed a bit. Cheyenne ruffled his hair "Mkay, Good Night, Alois" She kissed his forehead and layed down. He loved it when her soft lips would touch him. He desired them to be elsewhere though.

"Goodnight, Cheyenne..." He yawned once more and closed his eyes.

On the left side of the bed, the closest part to Cheyenne, there was a spider. A little spider that was a dark purple, almost black. Its golden eyes glared down at the scene in front of him.

The jealous Demon crawled away, leaving his Highness and.....

Butterfly

To rest.