Chapter 16

"Oh my, she looks so different"

"I wonder where she's from"

"She looks oddly developed for a short young girl"

The Maids screamed once they saw the sleeping girl open her eyes. They backed away as she sat up in her bed. After remembering what the girl was carrying with her, they were cautious of her. Cheyenne looked around and then looked back to the Maids. She stared at one with brown hair for a bit.

"Where am I?"

The four Women jumped, it was so silent. They didn't expect her to speak. She kept her eyes trained on the brown haired one, wondering if she was going to talk or not. The girl coward a bit and huddled closer to the blonde next to her. Cheyenne slid to the other side of the bed and walked over to the window. She moved the curtain a bit and her eyes widened by how tall this building must've been.

More like Palace

She's done her research, she knows what the Buckingham Palace looks like. She looked down at her attire, noticing she was dressed in a long white dress shirt. She glance at her bed to see her clothes, dressed and pristine. Cheyenne picked it up and brought one hand to her dress shirt, in doing the button. A gasp was heard "M-Miss! Please, let me do it--Nah, it's fine"

She let it drop down, the other Women present either covering their eyes or gaping at her. She paid them no mind and put her outfit back on. She rubbed her skirt out some and went to the bed and slipped her boots back on, tying the laces. A knock on the door made them all look over.

"Is she awake yet?"

The blonde Maid nodded "Y-Yes! She just finished getting ready for Her Majesty!" The door opened to show Phipps. Cheyenne walked over to the door and walked out. Phipps closed the door and followed after her. As he walked next to her, he couldn't help but find it cute whenever she would give everything a marveled gaze.

"...This is so cool.." He snapped out his trance and lift a brow. "This place is so old and I get to walk around it. It's been here for years, decades, centuries! I--" She stopped once they connected eyes. Cheyenne looked back down "My bad, I just really like Historical things.." A frown popped up on her face as she blindly walked forward.

A long trail of silence filled the air as they walked along the hallway as the sun rays poured in.

"What else are you interested in?"

She picked her head back up, that shine coming back to her eyes "Well, History wise, to me, it's just the structure, the people that lived here, things that took place here, hidden rooms, secrets no one else but the Family knows! There's a lot of things!" Phipps hummed and suddenly stopped. Cheyenne followed suit. "We're here" He walled over and opened the door. Inside, there was Charles Grey standing down the stairs while John Brown stood next to the throne.

Then she sew her. Queen Victoria sitting in the throne with a smile. Her eyes sparkled at the sight of the woman. A giant Historic figure was sitting here, ALIVE infront of her! Now trust me, she was tempted to run up there and ask her questions but she decided not to, considering that many people here wouldn't hesitate to kill her if she did.

"Um...I-I, should I bow?" She dingingly said to Phipps. A laughter echoed in the room. "It is fine, little Miss. My, let me get a look at you" Cheyenne watched as she beckoned her forward. Cheyenne walked closer but stopped a little ways from the steps. "Such a small little thing you are. Yet, full of potential" Cheyenne nervously laughed "Excuse me for interrupting, but I dont see how you came to that conclusion" The Elderly woman nodded down at Charles Grey.

He nodded back and walked towards Cheyenne, her just now noticing that he seemed to be hiding something behind him. He stopped infront of her and showed her the items.