Chapter 84

The red head sat up, stretching his arms in delight. Grell had a nice and peaceful sleep, all while he and Cheyenne had cuddled. He then smiled "Ah! Good morning, my Rose. Now," Grell clapped his hands and looked to the spot she was laying in "Should we go spy on Bassy or stay here an finding something else to do?"

However, instead, he saw William with the short girl in his arms "Willy! What are you doing!"

William walked to the door with the sleeping girl in his arms "I am going to watch over her for the time being"

Grell slammed his hands on his bed "But, but! We were having so much last Night! Unless..."

He cupped his cheeks "You want to join us?"

Sadly, William was already out the door and heading to the front. He looked down to Cheyenne as she slept with a small snore. He shook his head and then kept going. Cheyenne leaned her head closer to his chest, the Reaper stiffening slightly as he continued his walk

~

The girl slept in peace, nothing was bothering her and the temperature was just right

"There she is!"

"Whoa...Did her hair change?"

"It could do that?"

"She looks kinda cute when she's sleeping"

"Stop staring at her, you creep!"

"That's what were all doing"

Cheyenne's brows collided in frustration, ceasing the conversations going on around her. But, she soon stopped and pulled the blanket over her even more

Those around her exclaimed as they witnessed the sight, staring at her intently

"Did you see the way she pulled it over herself!"

"Aww, we were being too loud.."

"She's so cute!"

"Should we let her sleep some more?"

As they murmured, one of them amongst the group looked down to the girl only to find her staring at them all. She narrowed her eyes at him as he froze. One of the Reapers saw him and then followed to where he was looking. He gasped, her eyes going back to normal from their lowered position "She's awake.."

Now, they were all staring at her, yipeeee~

Cheyenne lowered the blanket on her being, sitting up in the chair she was in. Cheyenne looked around and smacked her lips "Ah, I'm in an Office again..."

One of the Reapers nodded "This is Spears' Office"

"We heard you had came back so we decided to come over and see you again"

"Are you angry?"

Cheyenne stared at them all before shaking her head with a smile "Nah, I'm not angry. I do remember some of y'alls faces though"

Some of them gave her smiles while a few stared. They were such an odd group. She then looked forward to the first Reaper she had seen "Othello"

He smiled and waved, coming up to the desk. She didn't expect to see him here but then again, its Othello. The Man wants to know so much about what she knows

"How'd y'all get in this time?"

A Reaper in the corner tapped his chin "'Y'all'...What an odd form of speech" Othello shrugged, gaining her attention "William dropped you off here and he left the door open. His fault, not ours" Cheyenne looked the blanket on her, now seeing that it was a coat "I see.."