Chapter 39

"Stay where the fuck you are, Satan..."

A long silence went over the Manor..

"FUCK IT!"

A loud clank and fast footsteps were heard, soon screaming. Claude stopped what he was doing and went straight to the source. He opened the door and looked around "My Lady? What's wrong?" He looked around till he saw the brown skinned girl, wearing one of her shorts from her world and an undershirt. Standing on the wall with a shoe in her hand and a spray bottle. She saw Claude and raced over, wrapping her arms around him "Claude! I swear to fucking God, kill it!"

Claude focused his eyes on her, confused on what she was talking about. Cheyenne pointed back "Claude, get rid of that abomination! It's a black bitches worst enemy!" Claude followed to where she was pointing and squinted his eyes once he saw the problem.

A Roach

Hell, at least it wasn't a Spider but a Roach!?

Claude looked down at her "What did you use to kill it?" Cheyenne held up the bottle "This can dry out the bug and the shoe is for protection but I ended up throwing a broom and the desk over there fell" Claude was suprised. This girl cant fight off a roach?

Cheyenne tightened her hold on him, purposely pressing her breast on him "Claude...I swear, to the last hair on my fucking body...I will do whatever the hell you want for a day if you get rid of it"

"It is done, My Lady"

Cheyenne blinked rapidly at how fast the problem was done for. She looked back to see a golden knife plunged into the bug as it sat on the wall. Two hands were placed under her thighs, lifting her up. Cheyenne hurriedly placed her hands on his shoulders as he stared up at her.

"We shall take this to my room"

~

Cheyenne was flopped on the bed on her back making her laugh at the action. She sat up on her elbows and looked back over to the Butler as he unbuttoned his tailcoat and pulled it off. Cheyenne narrowed her eyes as he took off his gloves and walked to the bed "Uh-uh, back the fuck up. I may like your hot ass, but I'm not gettin' fucked....Yet"

A deep chuckle radiated from the Demon as he crawled on the bed and kissed her forehead "My Lady, we wont indulge ourselves in that at the moment. Unless, you want to practice?" He kept his eyes with hers while dropping his hand down her thig--"At! Remove the hand..." Claude chuckled yet again. He inhaled and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her in and laying his head on her breast.

Cheyenne smirked "Who knew Demons were such cuddle bugs" Claude scoffed, glancing up at her "My Lady, it seems that we have something to discuss" Cheyenne lift a brow as she stared up and played with his hair "What's that?"

She felt him lift himself up and place his palms on the side of her head "I was told that you would do anything I ask for a day, yes?" Cheyenne squinted her eyes and pursed her lips "...Yeah.."

A smirk came to his face "Well, I hope you wouldn't mind doing me a favor"

Cheyenne gave him the same look, cautious as to what he was saying "And that is...."

~

The girl shook her head "I mean, damn...I knew somebody in this Anime had a Maid fetish but I didn't expect it to be the Butlers"

Claude smirked behind her, placing his hands on her shoulders "Why, I see no problem with this" Cheyenne 'pffft' and lift up the leash "Ok, but, was this necessary?" The collar yanked her back closer to him "Yes, of course..." He held the leash and walked back to the bed, lifting her chin "Now, first order of business: Underss me"