Chapter 22

A fair skinned woman smiled at her friends as she traveled down the empty streets. She had just left a small get together at the cafe.

'Francis must not leave her Manor too much. I was hoping she would come'

She really missed chatting with the now Midford, although she didnt say much to begin with.

"Miss.."

She hummed and looked over to see a male in the shadows. His bright, electric blue eyes stared back at her with a large smile "I'm lost, do you know where I can find the Stray Kitten? It's a small bar" The woman nodded "I-I do. Here," She turned her back to him and pointed up the street "Take a few steps over there a..Sir?" She turned around to find him, but he wasn't there.

Something grabbed her hair and jerked her to the brick wall, her face being the first thing that met it. "Ah! St--" Her head was head was brough back up and knocked into it again.

Chokes and cries as he slammed her against it again and again. "...." He pulled her back slowly to find her jaw bloody and eyes pooling with tears. His stone face stared back at here as she tried to gasp for air "P-Please..." They stayed there for a moment.

"AAAHHH!"

She crawled at his arms as he plunged his thumb in her socket. He turned it a few more times before the eye popped out. He looked to the other one and switched over, ignoring her whimpers. The other fell down to the floor. He looked down at her almost dead form and huffed.

The male slammed her face back in, a crack comming from her jaw. He let her body go as it slowly slid down, the blood staining the wall. He then reached for a pool of the blood and painted something on the wall, occasionally dipping his hand back in to finish it. He picked up the two eyeballs and looked back up, walking into the shadows.

~

"C'mon, Mr. Brown. I swear I put down a pawn"

"Yes, and I removed it"

"How? You can see?"

The albino sighed and face palmed while the Queen laughed at the two. Cheyenne was trying to find out how to play Chess but John was whopping her ass at it.

Huffing and puffing came into the room as the doors flew open. The three looked over to see a Maid on her knees. She looked up with a worried expression "My Queen! You must hurry, something terrible has happened!"

~

"Oh my..."

Victoria looked at the photos in sadness and disgust. She pushed them away and John walked back down to Randall. "She was found this morning. We couldn't place any thing that caused this. All we found was this on the wall" He passed John a new black and white photograph.

John passed her the picture and let her observe it. "The other woman were in a similar condition. We asked friends and family of any past events but none of them connected to this situation. The only thing we could tie to them all was their eye color"

Victoria stared at the paw print while John lift a brow "What was it?"

The doors behind Randall opened as a new body stepped in. Victoria look up at her while the girl smiled and waved.

"Brown"

The Queen looked back down at the paw print and then back to Cheyenne. The brown skinned girl looked around in confusion "Yo.." Randall looked her up and down with a judgemental look "I hope it's not wrong for me to ask but, have you gotten a new Maid?"

Cheyenne flattened her lips and slowly turned her head back to him. Before anyone could answer, Victoria sat the picture down in her lap and looked to John.

"I'm writing to my Guard Dog. He could help on this case, I'm sure of it"

John nodded and helped her up, going past the tw--"Cheyenne" The short girl lift a brow "Ma'am?" The Queen smiled down at her "Why don't you go talk to the Double Chalres for a moment, hm?" Cheyenne nodded "Yes, ma'am! See ya later"

The Queen watched her leave as her smile faded.

~

"Sir"

Ciel grunted "Come in" The door was pushed open and in came Sebastian. He placed the letter on the desk "From the Queen. It's urgent, My Lord. Orders from higher ups"

Ciel wasted no time in taking the letter and tearing it open. He scanned it over with squinted eyes.

My faithful little Dog,

There has been a problem around the streets of my kingdom. There are more details I would inform you of, however, I'd like to speak to you personally. Tommarow will be decent, twelve sharp

𝓥𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓲𝓪𝓡𝓘

His eye widened. Sebastian looked over with a curious explanation "Is there a problem, My Lord" Ciel sat the paper down "She wants to meet in person at twelve.." Sebastian smirked "I'm sure the Young Lord would want to look his best infront of the Queen"

Ciel sent him a look and stood "It's better now than later. We'll search for the correct attire for now.." Sebastian nodded "Yes, Sir"