Chapter 61

She didnt know what to say

Should she accept? What if another big problem turns up?

Should she decline? What if he just ups and takes her anyway?

"I see...You've gotten too close to them"

Cheyenne looked down, showing that what he said was true. She wasn't going to blame anyone, she practically did it herself. I mean, think about it.

She kissed Ciel

She got along better with Sebastian

She claimed Bard as her Brother, even when her real Brother came

She loves hanging around Mey-Rin

She liked teasing and playing around with Finny

And then with Landon and Xander here, she could practically call it her new home

She was stuck. She had chosen who she wanted to stay with unexpectedly. But, they locked her in here...

"How could you want to stay with them? Do you have Stockholm Syndrome?" Cheyenne blinked rapidly before shaking her head "No, I--Then why not come back? Stay with us, stay with me" He held her cheeks and bent a little by his waist "We were with you first..."

Cheyenne stood there till she slowly smirked, sitting her hands on his shoulders

"Let's go then, Claude.."

~

The whines of the Baby began growing louder by each second

Ciel growled as he held his head with one hand and wrote on a piece of paper with the other. But, just then, the crying stopped..

"WAAA!"

He slammed his fist on the desk "Sebastian!" The Butler was right at his side as soon as he said the first syllable. Ciel looked to him with a glare "Make that brat be quiet! I have work to get done and I dont need him disturbing me!"

Sebastian nodded "Yes, Sir.."

Just when he left the room, he was quick to enter the room they had decided to keep Xander in. Cheyenne had said she wanted him in her room but they had declined.

Sebastian smiled at the Child, and soon lift him up, happy that his features were still present "And why are you causing such a fuss at this hour" Xander kept his eyes closed as Sebastian sat him down, letting his head rest on his shoulder as he pat his back.

He then hummed "Do you need a change?...No" He looked around "Are you hungry?" He jerked in surprise as Xander began to cry even louder "Alright..Well, what is it?"

"Oh no!"

Sebastian looked back, sighing once he saw Finny at the door. Finny ran over, his eyes filled with sadness as he stared at the Baby "What's wrong with him?" Xander continued to cry while Finny kept trying to at least get a glimpse of him but Sebastian kept moving "I will figure it out on my own, Finnian. How about yo---You think he wants to see Cheyenne?"

Xander's crying soon slowed, his coos coming out instead. Sebastian looked down to Xander as he opened his eyes to stare at Finny. But, Finny only smiled at him "Hey, he's looking at me!" However, when Finny looked to Sebastian, he tilted his head in confusion at the look of disbelief on his face "Mr. Sebastian?"

Sebastian held Xander infront of him, staring into those tear filled golden eyes. There's no way..

There couldnt have been

She was alone, how could he have changed

Sebastian looked towards Finny before he soon sat Xander back down in his cot. Finny gave him a wide eyed look "Wait, what about him seeing Ch--"