Chapter 70

The room seemed a bit dark. But, he was able to see. Somewhat at least.

"Sebastian! Help!"

He hurriedly sat up but winced. A hand touched his chest and slowly pushed him back down. He looked to where the person was, seeing Cheyenne staring down at him in worry "It's ok, you just woke up. Claude helped me bring you in here before Alois and him left. And Elizabeth left so you dont have to worry about any errands and all that, I made Ciel give you a few days off. I dont know how Demons work but it seems that the things that I thought were right, were a bit wrong. Or maybe something was on that stick. Or was it the stick, I should've asked Claude..." She looked off in thought, trying to formulate what she was thinking exactly.

Sebastian squinted his eyes at her in confusion as she mumbled. He grasped her arm that still sat on his chest as she thought. She looked over to him as he tightened his hold on her hand, intertwining their fingers "You're safe. So it wasn't a dream..." Cheyenne tilted her head a bit 'I didn't know he could dream'

She then gave him a surprised Pikachu expression as he sat up, looking around and noticing that this wasnt his room but hers. He went to the edge of the bed and stood, making her quickly try to force him down gently "Wait! Sebs! You still aren't recovered, you need to lay do--" She froze for a second as his hands cupped her cheeks, scanning her face. He then looked from her face to her dress as the tears and tips taunted him at the ends.

Taunting him that there was a chance that she could've died. All because he wasn't there in time

Cheyenne smiled up at the ravenette as he continued to check her over "Sebastian, I'm fine. See? I'm good" She showed him her arms and moved her legs.

Sebastian brushed off the tailcoat that sat on her being with a sigh "Alright...However, you have a bit of explaining to do. I didn't realize you were that strong" Cheyenne scoffed and sat her hands on her hips "I ain't gotta explain shit to you"

Sebastian smiled down at her and soon brought her into a hug, keeping his arms tightly around her "I'm glad you're safe, Cheyenne.." The girl's eyes widened as she looked up to him "You said my name.."

"I like it.."

Cheyenne kept her smile as she stared up at him "I like it alot" Sebastian stared down at her before he looked away. Cheyenne tilted her head at his sudden change. Sebastian looked to the ground as his cheeks reddened, trying his best to ignore them. Cheyenne tilted her head 'Demons can blush? Huh, go figure'

Cheyenne then softly pushed him back "You need to lay down, you're hurt.." Sebastian stood there like a statue before sighing and laying down. He felt a little sense of 'joy' at seeing her happy face as she draped the cover back over him "Now, go back to sleep. You need to heal up" As she began to walk away, Sebastian gave off a small smirk

"Well, arent you just the sweetest, what's the word?"

Cheyenne stopped and glanced back at him, seeing him look off as he 'thought'. He then smiled at her "Ah, yes"

"Wifey.."

Her heart stopped for a split second as her face fell blank. Cheyenne took a deep breath before she growled and glare sat him

"Shut up! Dont call me that shit!"

"Oh my, does Wifey not like the name?"

"Sebastian!"

~

The girl ran down the steps "Finny!" The blonde looked back as she smiled at him and soon ran over and hugged him.

Finny laughed as looked up to him "Cheyenne! You're alright!" Said Chick grasped his cheek and kissed the other with a bright smile coming to her face as he flushed "Thank God I'm back to see you, Fin!"

Finny stopped his blushing scene, thinking about what she has said "Wha--Oh, Fin" Cheyenne grasped his hands and rubbed her thumbs over them "I was thinking that I could take you to this spot I found in the woods with Xander. Is that fine with you?" The blonde soon nodded with a smile "Of course! I can bring a basket and we can have a picnic"

Cheyenne hugged him "Thank you, Fin. Also," She pulled away a bit, noticing that he didnt once hug her back but she wouldnt day anything about that. He probably didnt want to hurt her or so.

"How has Xander been?"

~

Finny and Cheyenne stood at the door of the quiet room. Finny's face was downcasted as he stared at the door "He's been like this ever since...He barely says anything or move most of the time.."

The brown skinned chick opened the door, staring at the pale white cot as it sat there in the large empty room

She looked inside the crib to see the Baby staring up, his light toned skin looked grey, as if he hadn't gone out in months. She wasnt ginenfor that long. She did like the way his hair looked. A pretty dusty blonde in a way. A take away from when it came to him being Finny's child was mostly his eyes.

She loved to stare into them

They looked so bright and lovely...

Cheyenne smiled and lift the Baby up, patting his head "Why, hello to you too, Xander..." The Babe glanced up to the girl, his eyes lighting up just a bit before he whimpered and shook. Finny gasped "Does he need his bottle?' Cheyenne shook her head and bounced him a bit "Nah, nah..."

She felt the Baby nuzzle into her as soft little cries came from him

"He's just happy.."

~

A narrowed blue eye stared into a bright sea green one. Ciel sighed

"Xander..."

The Baby tilted his head as Ciel stood infornt of him

"I apologize for the names I have called you"

Cheyenne deadpan as she held the Baby with Finny next to her, confused out of his mind "..I mean, he probably accepts it but..He's a Baby"

Ciel glared at her "What the bloody hell did you make me say that for then!" Cheyenne glared back at him "Ay! Language!"

Finny laughed and then looked down to Xander as he clapped his hands "Its good to see you smiling again, Xander"

"Leta hope that smile never fades!"