Chapter 45

Cheyenne woke up, looking around the room. It was still dark and the Moon was up. Seems that the sunset wasn't here yet.

She sighed and closed her eyes yet again, trying to go back to sleep. But, that didn't last long. Cheyenne dug into her pillow and pulled out her Phone, unlocking it and going to YouTube.

Maybe there was something on there she could watch. After some scrolling, she did find something.

Dogs in Watermelons

And that shit was adorable. She smiled as they sat in them like little swings "Aww" She then shivered, huddling in the covers "Damn, is it cold or is something wrong with me.."

thump

Cheyenne froze for a second. It's late at night, what the fuck was that?!

'Oh, hell no. Hellllll no' She shook her head and covered herself back up 'Black folk are ALWAYS one of the first to die' Cheyenne sat under there for awhile till she lift her head from the covers and looked back.

'...But, then again, there's a Demon here....'

After a long argument about being a dumbass and being curious, she slowly slid out the bed and grabbed the shoe next to her, going to the crack of the door and looking outside. It was just someone walking by. Black shoes, oh, it's Sebastian.

She opened the door fully and smacked her lips "Damn, Sebs, makin' all this noise at one in the mornin'" Cheyenne stared at the Male infront of her till they both froze immediately. Her face going blank while the person infront of her held a similar look.

"....."

"....."

Cheyenne slowly closed the door back, going back to the bed and closing her eyes.

'Alright. Well, he's got some explaining to do'

~

Cheyenne and Mey-Rin laughed as they held out their hands again "Ok, ok. It's your turn" Mey-Rin let Cheyenne place her hands ontop as they sat there for a moment. Mey-Rin lightly lift up her hands, making Cheyenne pull them back and laugh "I'm so scared!" Mey-Rin laughed herself "It wont be that hard"

"Ow! Fuck!"

Cheyenne rubbed her hands while Mey-Rin shrugged "See? I win" Cheyenne smacked her lips "Damn.."

The two stopped what they were doing as a shadow fell over them "Oh, what are we doing today, Girls?" Cheyenne looked over and smiled "Grell!" Mey-Rin tilted her head "Grell? As in, Madame Red's old Butler?" Cheyenne flattened her lips as she looked back and forth at the two "Uh...." Grell scoffed "It was only a small job. The pay was fine"

Cheyenne lift up her reddened hands with a smile "Were playing Hot Hands. Wanna join?" Grell stared at her hands for bit before shaking his head with a grimace "To damage your hands in such a way, what a shame. Well, I'll be taking this" Cheyenne let out a confused noise and then yelped as Grell lift her up and ran off. Cheyenne flailed her arms around as he took a sharp turn "Ahh! What the fuck!"

Mey-Rin sweatdropped tapping her cheek "Should I go after them or..."

~

Cheyenne poked her head out of the bush she and Grell sat in "What are we doin' again?" Grell 'shh'd' her and yanked her back down. He stared at one spot, holding his Camera close "Just wait...Wait....There!" He directed it to a good angle. Cheyenne squinted her eyes and shook her head once she saw that it was just Sebastian.

Cheyenne crossed her arms "Wow, we for real spyin' on Bitch Face Michaelis?" Grell rolled his eyes as he got a few more pictures "Don't call him that!"