Chapter 20

Cheyenne waved back at Grey as she stepped inside the carriage. He crossed his arms and pouted, giving her a small wave back while averting his eyes.

Phipps walked in and closed the door behind him. Once the carriage started moving, Cheyenne happily stared out the window as the sky changed colors. She picked up her phone and took a picture, trying to get good angles. She looked back at Phipps, seeing him looking out the other window with a bored stare.

She thought for a moment 'Poor soul doesnt even looks like he cares...Maybe I can make him somewhat happy?' Cheyenne thought for a moment. Something that Phipps might like. He likes animals, he is devoted to his Queen. He's a good leader, at least that's what she would think.

Her eyes went wide.

Animals

A Lion

Devoted to their Queen

A Rose Quartz and a Pearl

Great leader

Cookie Cat

The brown skinned girl quickly typed away on her Phone. The perfect show that he might like!

Steven Universe

"Blanc!"

The Butler looked to her as she switched over seats and sat next to him and lift her Phone up "We should watch this! Well, I watched it and love it, not gonna say loved 'cause it will forever be in my heart. So, I think you might like it.." She passed the object down to him as he stared at the screen with a curious look. "..Color?" She nodded as he tapped the screen "This thing's got it all! Kind of.."

Cheyenne pressed pause on her Phone, she got up and went to the window curtains, closing them both on each side. She sat back down with a smile "We need to set the perfect mood for such a show, Blanc"

The girl pressed play on the first episode "Prepare to feast your eyes on one of the greatest things that will be made!"

~

"This 'Holo Pearl', as you call it, reminds me of Grey.."

Cheyenne lift a brow as the holo Pearl stood still on the screen "How?" Phipps narrowed his eyes "Always wanting to fight, even when there's nothing to fight about" Cheyenne nodded and looked back to the screen. "Does that make you Pearl?" Phipps kept his eyes glued to the screen "I assume so.." The girl hummed "...I can see it. Always fighting in the name of the Queen. A little more organized and poise. I can see Grey as Amythest too though..Reckless" Phipps nodded in agreement.

The carriage then stopped. Cheyenne jumped up and shoved her Phone in her dress pocket as Phipps went and opened the door. She jumped out, almost knocking the driver over. They both stared in surprise as she ran to the door with an eager smile. Cheyenne stopped at the front door and slammed her hands on it like a maniac "FBI! OPEN UP!"

Slowly, the door was opened. A lone purple eye stared down at her til it widened in disbelief. The door flew open to show the girl's Black Butler Momma "C-Cheyenne..." The short girl threw herself on Hannah and hugged her while Hannah did the same, holding her tight.

"I'm so glad you're safe..." Hannah stuffed her face into Cheyenne's straightened hair. The fact that she could've lost her almost killed her over. Even if Demons may not be able to hold emotions, they still have them regardless.

At the sound of footsteps, the lavender haired Demoness gazed up to see a man in white. She let go of Cheyenne and sat her hands on her shoulders instead and lift her head to get a better angle of him "Who is this.." Cheyenne smiled and looked to Phipps "This is one of the Queen's Butlers, Good ol, Charles Phipps. I call 'i'm Blanc for short" Phipps walked closer "I have given Earl Trancy a few assignments sent by the Queen" Hannah nodded.