Chapter 30

Cheyenne sat in Ciel's office today with the Earl. It was quiet and gloomy so, she decided to give him some company. She looked up to the ceiling for a moment before writing on her notebook.

Ciel saw that she had been doing this for awhile and as much as he wanted to ignore her, curiosity got the best of him "What're you doing?" Cheyenne tapped her pencil on the paper "Well, I'm tryin' to find out who Xander's Dad is by the things he's told me" Interested, slightly, Ciel glanced back down at his paperwork and then back to her "What do you have down so far?"

Cheyenne sat up in the chair "Well, I got the eye color down from how he originally looks, the hair looks close to mine....So, I decided to look into his siblings. If I named my other kid 'Brookes', something blue must've been associated with it. His eyes most likely" Ciel scoffed "You cant just go off from there when you haven't see the--Actually! Phantomhive..." She gave him a glare "I was right. He does have blue eyes, Xander told me himself"

She looked back to her notebook while Ciel sat his elbows on the desk, stitching his fingers together as he listened for her "Next, are the two girls. I have twins. Then, I put it all together. Blue eyes, twins, of course their mixed with white..."

The more he listened, the more he stiffened. He's a twin. Could there be a possibility that....He....And she...

"CIEL!"

His eye sharpened as it went her way, causing her to jump slightly at the glare in it. Cheyenne shook her notebook in her hand "I think I know how I got twins" Ciel pressed his lips closer to his now balled up fist "I was one. But, my Momma said she came earlier than me and didn't last. She did say one of my siblings may end up with twins but she didn't think I would. Weird, huh?" He eased up a bit "And...The eyes?" She looked up "Well, Phantomhive, the blue eyes could be a trait from anyone, especially here but....It could be you or Alois.."

Ciel slammed his hands on his desk and stood with a blush and a scowl "How dare you!? You cant just point fingers at someone! That's ludicrous!---Phantomhive! Calm the hell down! I did say it could be anybody...Damn..."

A knock on the door made them both look over as it opened. Xander walked in, his deep sapphire blue eyes looking at the two "Um...There's a man waiting for you...Mom?" Cheyenne laughed and stood "Guess it is weird to see me like this, huh? Well, you could call me...Uh.." As she trailed off, Ciel wrote down on a piece of paper "A nuisance" Cheyenne rolled her eyes at the blunette.

The boy tilted his head "Maybe, Specks?" Cheyenne life a brow "Specks? Like, Glasses?" Xander walked up with a smile "Well, back at home, Godmother Kennedy said you have a glasses fetish" Cheyenne stopped and blinked rapidly "Wow....Is she really called that? We talked about that, I thought Tee Tee would be better. We thought Auntie would fit too but that was Sami's thing" Ciel sputtered and bucked her way "That's what you're focused on!?"

The girl crossed her arms and pursed her lips "I'm not afraid to say I like dudes with glasses. And adding to that, I like dudes with suits and ties. I like my men sharp" She snapped her fingers with a smirk before laughing. She wiped her eye and looked back to the door, stopping all movement once she saw the three that stood at the opening. "Ahaha...." She smiled up at the stoic Reaper "Heeyyy...Will.." She lightly punched his arm, getting nothing but an empty stare. Now all she wanted to do was die on the inside.