Chapter 99

Cheyenne stares at Undertaker in shock as he lift a window open "Undertaker, you sure this is a good idea?"

The silverette chuckled "It'll be an easy operation, in and out" She stepped further towards him as he put his foot through "A-Are you sure?"

Undertaker giggled "Yes, I'll be back before you know it" He waved at her and slipped through. Cheyenne stared at the window in worry and then looked forward

'He's gonna die..'

~

Cheyenne smiled at the little Kitten as it stared at her, it's Family nearby as they watched and played

She lift up her finger "Hey, pretty Kitty.." The Cat meowed at her, it's tail swinging to the sides softly.

crAsh

She flipped her head over to the sound ad the Cat yowled. She then hurriedly stood "Undertaker-"

He quickly got up and ran towards her, grabbing her arm and running back to where she was. He bent down and dragged her with him, putting a finger on his lips

Cheyenne lift a brow at him but bowed lower as the sound of yelling came in

"Where the hell did he go!"

"Damn him!"

"Oil! Check over there!"

"He's at least six feet tall, how could we lose 'im!"

Cheyenne slowly looked back to Undertaker while he stared forward. He then paled "...Hehe....He..."

The girl stared at his face, her eyes telling all that he th---Well, whose this?"

She was suddenly nipped up by the collar of her dress, the girl swinging till she thrashed "Get off me!"

The Male stared at her and then let her go, looking her up and down "Eh...Do I know you?"

The girl stared at him as he circled her. Then, another came over, his eyes going wide "I know who she is!"

The two looked to him as he stared "She's the one. That one on the picture.."

Cheyenne tilted he head as the Man gave him a confused look "Huh?" The other sighed "You don't remember?"

"Oh Boys~"

The group of three looked to the entrance of the alley to find Undertaker standing there with a smile. He then lift something up and wiggled it "Seems that you're forgetting something, hm?"

The Man closest to Cheyenne growled "Ay! Those are my favorite Jewels! Give 'em back!"

Undertaker hummed and then shrugged "Well, I'm not sure. Should you get them? What do you think, Dear?"

All eyes went to Cheyebne as she stood there. She stared at the two nervously "U-Uh...Maybe we should give 'em back?" Undertaker 'hmfp'd' and crossed his arms "Well, that's no fun now is it?"

As Cheyenne went to speak again, one of them Men ran to Undertaker "That's it!"

"Give 'em to me!"

Undertaker dodged the small strike he tried to do and then skipped all the way to where Cheyenne was. She titled her head at him as he grabbed her wrist and dragged her along

It didn't take long for them to start in a full out run as two Men chased after them

~

The girl let out a breath as she ran "What the hell was all that about?"