Our story never ends

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

____________________👬_____________________

No one spoke the universe seemed to stop. Hajime voice kept echoing in the air. Everyone's eyes stared at Nagito with pity others with amusement.

Nagato sighed he knew this was all too good to be true. His trash,a waste of space, someone as hopeful as Hajime Hinata needs to be with someone worthy of his presence.

He could already feel the tears rolling down his face.He never expected to be rejected, maybe Nagito was in this relationship alone.

As Nagito was about to get up and walk away in shame,Hajime dug into his pocket to pulled out a green box,he got down on one knee so that him and Nagito were on the same level although it was a bit difficult because the white haired male was way taller than the brunet. Carefully tucking in two strands of Nagito's fuffy hair behind his ear.

Nagito blinked as he saw a four leaf clover shaped sapphire ring from the box and a smiling Hajime looking into his glossy eyes.

"You didn't let me finish my cloud" Hajime whispered softly so as not to scare Nagito away "No I won't marry you unless you agree to marry me too sorry I'm not very good with speeches"

*silence*

Again no one spoke, guests felt like they were watching their favourite drama real housewives of Hope's peak. Nagito's face was a mixture of relief and shock. Before he could answer Byakuya bursted out laughing. He laughed so hard that tears of joy rolled down.

"You should have..*gasp* You should have seen your face Komaeda" Byakuya chuckled

"Babe..you.. you ..you knew?" Makoto whispered in disbelief

"Knew? Hell I'm the one who suggested it!" Byakuya boasted "as the head of the Togami family I need to know everything going in my weddi-.."

"Our wedding" Makoto corrected

"Same thing cutie" Byakuya brushed off

"But-t... but... why?" Nagito asked in shock

"That's what you get for saying I can't take a joke" Byakuya laughed even louder "who looks crazy now Komaeda?"

"Byakuya that was 10 years ago" Nagito defended

"So? You needed to be punished" Byakuya spat

"I was drunk" Nagito argued

"Doesn't excuse you for being so rude to me" Byakuya scoffed "you hurt my feelings"

"This motherfucker been planing his revenge for 10 whole years" Makoto whispered "who the hell have I married?"

"We were kids dumbass, kids do stupid things" Nagito yelled

"I wouldn't even if we were infants" Byakuya yelled even louder

"I almost had a heart attack on my wedding day" Makoto confessed clutching his chest in shock

"Small price to pay for revenge my dear Makoto" Byakuya smirked

"Maybe I should sign Mahiru's petition" Nagito whispered to himself

"Ahem *cough* not to be rude or anything but my legs hurt and I'm sweating buckets under this rental suit soo Nagito could you be so kind as to answer my damn question!" Hajime demanded