Don't mess with my family

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

_________________🧍‍♂️🤰 _____________________

Hajime's P.V.O

Shutting my eyes,I prepared myself for the pain before I could do it, I felt a tiny kick on my stomach.

*Kick*

"What?"

*Kick*

From one kick it turned to two,I couldn't believe it.Mikan told me it's too early for the baby to kick yet my child did the impossible.

"Thank you for saving my life baby,momma going to be strong for you" I whispered hugging my stomach.

I limped to the hospital,Mikan,Ibuki and Usami were chatting outside smiling brightly however those smiles quickly dropped as soon as they saw me.

" Ah Usami please get me my supplies" Mikan demanded

"Roger-r that" Usami stuttered giving a fake salute ,she came back with a stretcher and supplies

"Ibuki please darling I need you to talk to Hajime" Mikan spoke softly as she got all her supplies from Usami

"I.Buki Mio-Da put it together and what do you get? Ibuki Mioda!" Ibuki sang happily "So Hajime what's new with you?

"Oh nothing just bleeding to death the usual,how about you Ibuki?" I muttered sarcastically

"Oh Ibuki had Gugelhupf Cake today I ate 2 whole new slices !" Ibuki beamed "Ibuki usually never eats anything but I'll do anything for my baby"

"That's great Ibuki I'm so proud of you " I smiled holding Ibuki's hand tightly"your going to be an amazing mother"

"Hajime we will talk about what happened later right now I need you to listen to me" Mikan spoke softly as she helped me on the stretcher

I smiled holding my stomach weakly,I could feel my body shaking from the cold but I didn't care I knew Dr Mioda could save my baby.

"They saved me" I whispered

"Who saved you?" Usami asked "Hajime I need you to stay with me ok"

"The baby..gave me...a second..chance" I mumbled

That was the last thing I remember before everything went black.

End of P.V.O
No one PVO

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

Nagito and Makoto came out of the board room with huge smiles on their faces. Not only did they successfully make a deal with Technology for Future children but they were also offered the latest high tech equipment for Future Foundation and the best part is its free!

Although everything was fine,Nagito couldn't shake the bad feeling in his heart.Makoto saw Byakuya getting scolded by an upset Mahiru,without thinking twice he ran into his husband's arms,kissing him passionately.

Byakuya was stunned but quickly responded to the kiss. Nagito smiled at his bestfriend childishness and knew Makoto wasn't going  to hear the end of it any time soon.

Looking at his watch,realisation hit him,he left Hajime for 4 whole hours! He already had an apology written in his head as he speed walked to his office,suddenly he could still feel the hair at the back of his neck stand up.