Daddy's home

✍All this fluff is so adorable isn't it? Now its time for drama an unexpected guest arrives and Hajime's perfect world comes crushing down here's a little sneak peak ✍

✍Also I wanted to thank my bestfriend Kokichi_STEP_OnME andddd Bethwrites22 not forgetting the amazing pilgrimxge you guys give me the motivation to actually write also everyone for reading thank you so much anyway comment on whatever you like or don't like and have a nice day✍

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

_________________👶👬 _____________________
It was a Saturday night,Nagito was going on about his usual obsession with hope and despair.

Hajime listening attentivly asking questions when he can while styling his husband's hair,even Chiaki sat on her father's lap looking up at him in awe as he spoke about his passion hugging her bunny close.

When suddenly Nagito stopped and looked up at the brunette who shut his eyes,
enjoying the company.

"Wow" Nagito whispers

"What?" Hajime asked laying his head on Nagito's shoulder "go on I love hearing about your thoughts"

"Nothing its just" Nagito took a deep breath hugging his family close "I just realised I can be myself around you and that makes me so happy"

"Hey my cloud If I died today would you move on?" Hajime questioned

"Quite bold of you to assume death is going to get you out of this relationship" Nagito chuckled " it's you and I together forever babe,you're stuck with me even in death"

"Your such a dork" Hajime teased giving his lover a kiss on the forehead walking to the kitchen

Nagito smiled following his husband with Chiaki right behind him trying to catch up, she fell over her own tiny two feet a couple times but got back up again.

Hajime was about to do the dishes when pale hands lightly brushed his sides and a smiling Nagito.

Chiaki's tiny arms gripped her momma trousers for support as Nagito started to do the dishes.

Before Hajime could protest Nagito gave him a quick peck and that shut up the brunette instantly.

"You deserve to be spoiled my sunshine"

"Oh but you don't have t-.."

"I know but I wanted to you" Nagito hummed as he finished the duty "actually how about I get you your favourite orange juice too andd I could give you a massage?"

"Really?" Hajime asked playing peak a boo with Chiaki

"Yeah who knows if your up for it I have another surprise for you later~" Nagito purred kissing Hajime's neck

"Oh?" Hajime smirked " you know Chiaki is going to nap soon maybe we can do that thing you like with my tongue on your-.."

*Ding Dong*

Hajime was interrupted by the door bell ringing multiple times. Nagito and Hajime both shrugged even Chiaki stopped playing with her bunny.

*Bang*

In came a breathless Mahiru,Hajime grabbed a bottle of water for her while Nagito placed Chiaki on his lap.

After a couple of seconds Mahiru finally caught her breath and faced the couple face as white as a ghost.

"Koizomi-san What's wrong?" Nagito asked looking at the shaking woman

"Hajime I am so sorry" Mahiru ignored Nagito and went to hug the shocked brunette

"What's wrong is..is Kazuichi ok?" Hajime stuttered

"Kazuichi is the last of your problems" Mahiru gripped Hajime's shoulders "His back Hajime"

"Whose back?" Nagito stood up clutching his fist "whose going to catch these hands?!"

"Wait Mahiru you don't mean him,him do you?" Hajime squeaked

"Whose him? What in Hope's name is happening here?!" Nagito yelled

"Yes I do" Mahiru responded pulling the dazed man out the door "We still have time to lea-.."

*Gun shot*

Nagito placed his pistol back in his pocket, both Mahiru and Hajime stopped in the track terrified shockingly Chiaki fell asleep on the sofa.

"Now that I have your attention" Nagito smirked "can someone please tell me what is it that's happening?"

"Kanji Hinata is alive" Mahiru responded still shaken up "now we don't have much time we have to mo-.."

"Oh you mean Hajime's dad!" Nagito chuckled as his body relaxed "For a moment I was worried about my family's safety,we should celebrate his alive right sunshine?"

"..I..his.." Hajime could barely breathe he started to hyperventilate

"Hajime" Nagito spoke softly stroking the brunette's arms "What's wrong?"

"Nagito these a reason Hajime's dad was buried a long time ago" Mahiru began taking a seat on the sofa "You see he-..

"NO! shut up shut up shut up shut up! Not again" Hajime wailed scratching his arms

"Kanji Hinata attempted to kill Hajime when he was 9" Mahiru mumbled feeling tears rolled down his cheeks "luckily he didn't succeed Hajime's mum Hayami however wasn't so lucky and now his alive and back"

"Wait sunshine you have to hid-.."

*Bang*

A dark figure walked in the room, everyone held their breath even Chiaki woke up hiding behind her shaking mother, Nagito stood up protectively in front of his family.

The stranger laughed maniacally at how scared everyone was.

"Allow me to introduce myself the names Kanji Hinata" Kanji bowed smiling brightly at his terrified son "that's right Hajime daddy's finally home!"

✍So how was that?✍