Valentine's special: All I need is you

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the a character is remembering the excat words someone else said before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

✍There is slight  Korekiyo x Hajime in this, there not the same person but it's still Komahina also I don't own any picture credit to the artists and finally this is the longest chapter I have ever written so these that too enjoy ✍

_______________
____________________💝🧒___________________

Breathless,his heart was racing,flushed cheeks and sweat making his ahoge bend a little but he couldn't give up now. 

Makoto Togami was many things but a quiter wasn't one of them,even if it meant running to school with your son because your stupid, selfish husband forgot to take your car for its service and already left for work in his, since its unbecoming for a Togami heir to be seen using public transport.

Hajime was already ahead,running to his class while Makoto was trying not to die clearly he never participated in sports and it shows.(Same)

"Huwwy up papa!" Hajime yelled running back to grab Makoto's arm as they sprinted through the pavements together "we need to move extwa fast today so I can get the bestest best yellow bean bag chaiw,last time icky Hiyoko got it"

"Slow down Sonic the hedgehog papa isn't as fit as he used to be" Makoto said breathlessly "and don't call Hiyoko icky even though her mother Junko probably icky too"

The school was getting closer and closer,Hajime just pumped his tiny legs even more causing his father to nearly fall over.

"Allow me to cut thwough those words, papa" Hajime turned his neck to look at his papa with a proud smirk "daddy said you've nevew been fit to begin with so that's wrong "

"What did you say?!"

Before Makoto could defend himself,P.E sensie Sakura Ogami blocked his path,making the brunette to crash into her.

Holding his head in pain,Sakura stretched out her hand and easily pulled him up while Hajime ran to his class.

"Did I hear fitness?"Sakura asked stretching her strong biceps looking at Makoto with a bright smile "since my son Teruteru can't make it to the gym with Aoi and I your more than happy to join us Makoto-san" 

"Oh no Hajime help" Makoto panicked trying to walk away

Sakura gracefully carried Makoto over her shoulder,making her way to the gym.

"Help!.. help!... kidnapping please anyone" Makoto begged trying to use his body to wiggle out of Sakura's strong embrace "I hate sports... Hajime your papa needs you!!"

Hajime finally made it to the door trying to catch his breathe. He quickly put his shoes and bag away,running to the welcome bean bag chairs in the the room.

'Almost there' Hajime thought running even faster

The 4 year old jumped high in the air aiming for the orange bean bag chair in the middle of the room.