Birthday Bash

✍🏽Slight homophobia mentioned and a whole lot of fluff,love and wholeness ✍🏽

Author's note 'A characters inner thoughts'

When the character is remembering the excat words someone else said to them before

(Small commentary from me or the character)

When a character emphasises a point

*Action*
🎬

_________________👧🎂 _____________________
What a beautiful day,perfect for a birthday day. Not just any birthday but Chiaki Nanami Komaeda's birthday!

The 1 year old was super excited about it atleast that's what her father Nagito thought because she only fell asleep 3 times in the last 2 hours not the usual 5!

He didn't even try to make an excuse for not going for work, Makoto and Byakuya already knew so the was no point in trying.

The albino was currently trying to style the baby's hair in a ponytail to match his but her baby hair refused to cooperate.

He tried everything from hair gel, hair clips, hair ties you name it he tried it. All the while the baby was trying to eat the cloud Nagito called hair.

The ultimate luck screamed in his hands, Chiaki giggled on her father's lap screaming too,thinking its a game they're playing.

"Just my luck,I'm sure Hinata-kun is having a better time than me" Nagito whined

Ok so that was a lie, Hajime was currently balancing on Kazuichi's shoulder trying to stick the birthday banner at the highest point of the wall.

"Dude did you get it?" Kazuichi asked

"Al..allmosstt thereee" Hajime's lightly finger brushed the top finally sticking it perfect "Done"

Kazuichi effortlessly put his friend down, who simply squeaked in surprise. The two looked up at their hardwork with content smiles on their faces.

"Perfect" Kazuichi slang his shoulder on his bestfriend "nothing can ruin this banner"

As if the universe answered him a group of hamsters climbed up and biting the strings on the banner just for it to float down.

Hajime and Kazuichi simply looked at the 3 hamsters with murderous glares, Jum-p still on Kazuichi's head looked down at hia friends in pity.

"Kazuichi have you ever eaten hamster steak?" Hajime whispered taking out his butcher knife

"No but I've always wanted to use hamster fur for my car seats" Kazuichi smirked taking out his hammer

The two advanced towards the shaking animals who backed up to the wall, closing their eyes waiting for the pain.

All the while Jum-p giggled watching it all happen before him.

Gundham sensed something was wrong and he was right in one swift motion he grabbed both men before they could harm his comrades.

"What seems to be the problem?" Gundham bellowed "my own devas had to cry out for help to I the great overlord!"

All it took was one look from Kazuichi just one to shut the overlord up for good. He hang his head in shame and started to look for the problem and he did the banner.

Using a ladder hidden from the naked eye he fixed the banner perfectly and ran away to safety.

"How did you do it?" Hajime stared at Kazuichi in amazement