The Don's Trust

Synopsis

With no family left, Valentina Armani moves in with the Don of the Grimaldi mafia because of a promise her brother made to him. Slowly but surely, Valentina begins to long for the man she lives with. Her plans, however, get disrupted by Philip Coleman, a detective who is determined to put the leader of the criminal organization behind bars. Soon enough, the trust Vito put in Valentina gets crushed and he wasn't one to deal well with any kind of betrayal.

Vito Grimaldi is a closed-off man who doesn't appreciate prying eyes. While he isn't rude, he can't be called a gentleman either. The more time passes, the less restraint he has to ignore Valentina's beauty. He wants to make her his.

Warning

This story contains strong language, violence and mature scenes.

Disclaimer

I do not own the image used for the cover of this book. All credit goes to the rightful owner.

Side note

This book is a rough draft, meaning it hasn't been edited and isn't representative of the author's current writing style.

Copyright

Copyright © 2018 Serafina Remondo

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form without written consent of the author.

This is book is a work of fiction. While reference may be made to actual historical events or existing locations, the names, characters, places, and incidents are product of the author's imagination, and any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, business establishments, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.