Chapter 41

Valentina got out of the bathtub and grabbed a white towel from the rack. She stifled a yawn feeling tired. She wrapped the towel around her body and brushed her hair with a comb, the tips of it wet from the bathwater. A wince was heard as she removed the tangles from her brown hair, making it smooth again. The nightgown was taken from the counter and used to cover her body. Valentina exited the bathroom and headed for the king-size bed. Heavy footsteps rang in her ears resulting in her looking up.

A black tie hung loosely around Vito's collar, his suit jacket was nowhere to be seen and his shirt crumpled. The rolled-up sleeves revealed a deep cut. His knuckles were red and a little bit of blood covered them.

Valentina closed the distance between them and lead him into the bathroom. Vito didn't protest and went along with it. She took out the first aid kit and disinfected the deep cut on his lower arm. Valentina swiftly stitched it back together with precision. The smaller cuts on his knuckles were cleaned with cool water to wash out the dirt.

Valentina was the first one to break the silence, ''A rough day?''

''You could say that.''

Silver eyes flickered to his face and it made Valentina suck in her breath. No matter how she spun it, there was no mistaking the way he looked at her.

Unabashed desire showed in Vito's eyes, ''I take pride in my restraint, but you're not making it easy, Valentina. Especially when you're dressed like that.''

Tingles errupted inside her as he appreciatively ran his eyes over her body. Her clothing left little to his imagination. Valentina knew what she was doing to him. The nightgown wasn't without purpose, it was borderline lingerie.

''I don't want you to hold back,'' Her voice small and cheeks heating up.

Vito didn't waste any time and pulled her in for a fierce kiss. It was harsher than usual. Lust dripping from it. His hand on the back of her head and tilting it upwards. His tongue dipping in making Valentina grab him by the shirt.

''Take it off,'' He said and Valentina started working on the buttons of his white dress shirt.

Her unhurried movements made him groan against her lips. Normally, Valentina wasn't one to tease but today was different. A squeak left her lips the moment Vito lifted her by her thighs. Before she lost balance, she quickly held onto him by his neck. Hugging herself against his hot body.

''I wasn't done yet,'' She referred to his half-open shirt

''Don't play innocent. You knew what you were doing and I don't have any patience left in me,'' Vito said while moving them toward the bed.

The mattress dipped under Valentina's weight. By now, her nightgown had risen up a dangerous amount. Revealing the sun-kissed skin of her thighs. She watched in anticipation as he unbuttoned the remaining buttons of his shirt and took it off. Heat pooled in her stomach at the sight of his lean body.

Vito let his leather belt fall onto the floor, his pants followed and stepped forward. There was a shift in the air around him, it demanded strict obedience.

Valentina gulped. Not so sure anymore if she really knew what she was doing before. Nevertheless, her nipples strained against the thin fabric of her nightgown. She laid on her back and Vito towered over her frame. His body caging hers, his arms next to her head and his knees trapping her legs. Soon, he adorned her throat with kisses, marking her in the process. When he found her sweet spot, Valentina pressed her legs together for some sort of relief.

Vito spread her legs apart from each other, he would be the only one giving her pleasure. She whimpered at his action. A glint of frustration was seen in her eyes. Lighty, he brushed over her breast. He nipped and sucked on her nipples. The clothing was still there acting as a barrier, but it didn't make the sensation any less enjoyable.