It's Over! [Skyrim]

Y/N's Pov

Sebas and I stood near the capital of Skyrim, my soldiers getting ready for the final hurdle. This would be one of the last few battles and it would be over, the war would finally come to an end. I sat on a log, a fur coat draped over my shoulders as my fingers trace the small beard on my face, while Sebas spoke up.

Sebas: "Their forces have gotten smaller, by a substantial margin, their remaining force aren't even aware of our men on the inside..."

Y/N: "Hmm."

Sebas didn't even miss a beat as he fixed the clothes of this world, patting off whatever dirt was on him.

Sebas: "We also need to discuss the prospect of the war."

I mentally nodded, but my mind was somewhere else. I'd been thinking of the families and the future ruler of Skyrim, Lydia. She's never once said no to even becoming the new ruler, she already had plans. After we take the Blue Palace which will probably be barricaded.

The queen and her associates will take a secret entrance where Rossweisse and Koneko will be waiting for them, they'll handle the former Queen with grace, take her in alive, and after a few months, she will technically rule over Skyrim. I'm not familiar with the treaty that Lydia has in mind, but apparently, it's something to deal with honor for the Imperials.

So as not to be in the Imperials bad graces, but this was not what Sebas meant.

Y/N: "We shouldn't discuss this on our own... Lydia should be here."

Sebas: "Agreed, I don't approve of us speaking in hushed tones on this matter. But this must be said, everyone knows who you are, and they know what you are my lord. Your army-"

Y/N: "Lydia's army."

Sebas: "No sir... She is the commander, but you are the general, everyone knows it. Some even deem you the puppet master. But I'm not here to speak of rumors dealing with you, rumours are useless when they deal with your forces. Sir, everyone knows that Lydia is merely the figurehead. While you are the machine maintaining this army."

I sighed and nodded, although Lydia could and should be leading, she often asked me for advice or let me lead. So, it shouldn't be strange that the men and women I lead view me as the true general of this war.

I clenched my hands and stared at the setting sun. The world was finally calming down, after two months of the war. The game has been set and match, my army staring down the enemy. But, I was still annoyed, this might very well be my last day of peace and quiet here. Because what Sebas says is true, there would be no time for exploring. No, I would be confined to a seat of power and simply order men and women around to do my work, perfect life for some. But not for me.

Y/N: "I... Never wanted to be king."

Sebas: "Sometimes, we don't get to choose our fate sir."

I stood and groaned, marching ahead passing the cooks and soldiers. My mind racing with the options available. But I've dug myself into a hole. But when I turned to my men on their final rations, saw a possibility for the future...

As that's said I received a message from my second clone. He was located in Windhelm, the plan had gone off without a hitch, Kiba and Xenovia were waiting inside the walls readily.

Waiting for the night to approach.

Y/N's Clone: "You honestly believe they'll take the bait?"

I chuckled and knew I shouldn't doubt myself. Especially now, when the game was going to end, but the smart live on by doubting and coming up with multiple plans. So if nothing else, it was useful.