Vampires and the wolf (Skyrim)

Y/N's younger clone started wondering the castle, it had been only a few short moments since he entered the party again. The event's followed as normal, there was the crowning ceremony and people started to slowly leave the event.

However, Y/N was still walking around the palace. His nose smelt something... Something foul and old, like blood.

Ravel: "What are you doing?"

The young clone spun around finding Ravel and Koneko right behind him, he blushed as the two still wore their dresses for the night.

Y/N: "I'm looking for Gasper."

Ravel: "But you promised we'd have another dance... Please."

Y/N's clone hesitated paused shaking his head. He stood strong.

Y/N: "I'd like to, but somethings off. Do you smell it too Koneko?"

Koneko sniffed the air and sneezed, it was so silent it was almost hard to believe.

Koneko: "I just smell dust and lots of it."

Y/N: "No... I smell, something old."

Ravel crossed her arms, raising an eyebrow at that comment.

Ravel: "Like, someone?"

Y/N: "Something... There's no way to describe it, except it smells like death."

Y/N's eyes narrowed, catching the girls off guard. They glanced at each other confused and only saw Y/N run down the hall in a frantic chase. Koneko and Ravel without even hesitation chase after him, they take a left down the hall running past a few doors. Koneko stopped and sniffed.

Koneko: "What is that?"

Ravel: "What are you... Hey, I can smell it now too."

Y/N: "Gasper! Gasper!!"

Koneko: "Come on!"

Ravel nods and the two chase after Y/N, spotting him at the end of the hallway. Ravel stopped midway, her eyes were focused on the floor. There was so much blood, the skin completely pale and lifeless as if all the blood in the body had been suck dry, littering the floor of only a corpse.

Ravel edged closer to the body about to touch it.

Y/N: "Don't..."

Ravel turned and noticed the body was breathing. Then the eyes of the attack opened, reveal dark red eyes of hunger. Y/N's clone leaped into action striking the creature's neck and killed it within an instant.

Ravel: "That was... A vampire wasn't it."

Y/N nods and helps Ravel to her feet.

Y/N: "Yeah, that vampire was exactly normal for vampires."

Y/N eyed the Nord, he appeared more animal than Vampire, he knew through books this is what happens when the bloodline is spread within other vampires besides originals, their features becoming more animal than human.

Koneko: "Gasper... Oh no."

Ravel and Y/N entered the room, finding both Farkas and Vilkas in a bloodied mess. Their necks having clear puncture wounds and besides them were two vampires. Not aware of the dangers of drinking werewolf blood.

Y/N: "Farkas, Vilkas!"

Y/N turned them over and felt their pulse, it was faint. They were bleeding and seriously injured, metal burnt joined to the flesh. Y/N began taking long breaths and the girls watched as his eyes started to glow.