Becoming a superhero (Part 2)

It was midnight when we arrived back in the new world; the heroes had decided that I should stay with Batman. Stating that it would be easier since he had the Bat cave and rooms to spare. How could I say no to that?

Being led to a room, it was fancy, to say the least. But probably a spare room that was maybe used for a guest. With a sigh, I leapt into bed, taking off all my equipment and went to bed. Knowing all too well that I'd need the energy for tomorrow.

My dream... Was slow this time; it was Akeno and me. We planned to go to the beach one of these days... My mind went to her in a bikini and slowly undressing her. My fingers touching her delicate skin as she takes off my board shorts, and-

I brought my arm up and caught the blade in my hand, and snap it. I brought my hand up as my attacker slams his blade down. Cutting my forearm but not slicing it off.

Y/N: "Fu's!"

I shout only the first word of power, not wanting to destroy the mansion or room. I watched this shade of black and red disappear into the darkness. With a quick whiff of the stale air and change of colour in my eyes, I found the little freak bounding towards me. Quickly bouncing onto my bed, I grabbed a pillow throwing it at the little gremlin. He does as I thought, destroying the pillow with a single strike.

Yet, he doesn't notice my foot connecting with his ribs, sending him flying into the hallway. He toppled and turned, bouncing back to his feet with the same motivation as before.

The little freak growled as I stepped into the hallway and made out his face.

Y/N: "Damian Wayne?"

Damian: "Lucky shot, that's the only one you'll get

Damian: "Lucky shot, that's the only one you'll get."

He readies his blade once more as the doors to two rooms erupt. We both turn to see Bruce stepping out along with an average height male, with blue boxers, brown hair and scars on his chest, much like Batman.

Damian: "Your mine!"

Bruce: "Damian!"

Damian stops dead in his tracks, and I let out a sigh. Don't want to kill a kid, even if he's on a trigger happy fun spree.

Damian: "But father he's-"

Bruce: "A guest... Damian."

Damian scoffs and turns as the other male appears in front of me. He was scratching the back of his scalp, trying his best to appear not sleepy.

???: "Sorry about my little brother, you know how kids are with there... Sword."

"