You want me to do what?

Y/N: "Why am I coming along on this little trip?"

I said as I looked at Azazel along with Rias and her peerage members along with my own. It's been close to three months since the whole fiasco with the old devil faction.

Isa never went into her massive monster-fighting... Thing... Rias didn't suffer any effects thanks to Loki's Nordic magic, yay me. Now I knew I was coming to an end of the knowledge that I knew of this world.

Never picked up the manga before, but I'd imagine with the past few things that I've done over the months, being placed and accepted as the Sixth Dragon in the underworld along with Skyrim finally being stable once again.

I thought I'd spend the time preparing for things to arise. Everyone in my Peerage was at least level 75. Nothing higher since there was a level cap. However, this didn't mean they couldn't learn new skills and such.

Everyone had a new job. Sebas had been training Farkas and Vilkas too well.

The best answer I can give is more civilized and help in my family's name. Serana has been mainly spending her time reading, catching up on this world's business and magic.

Sebas mentioned that my household has to make some form of passive income, so I've spent a steady amount of capital buying property and renting it out or helping local businesses open up during this time of peace.

Lydia has been the most interesting; she's been in Skyrim and is handling the fort.

Sebas talks about her; it was almost inspiring for any young girl that listens to the tale. How Lydia stood at the gates waiting for the rebels to take her home. Stood strong and faced the storm my household has. And is growing larger by the day, dealing with Silver, Gold, and Platinum.

Of course, the Platinum was the rare one and something I never thought I'd find. Sebas's business including serval others that had died over the war. Which, thankfully, acts as a tool that Lydia could use in the rebuilding of Winterhold along with any other city affected by the war.

Overall, income minus expenses equal...

I don't have the numbers on me, but it will be a large sum of money in a year and a half. I've got time, and we've always got the Instant Dungeon to pay for the costs.

This leads me to this little incident. I remembered that Isa's class was supposed to go on a school field trip, which will last for about two days. My only question is...

WHY ME!!!

Azazel: "I thought you could use a little break."

Y/N: "Of course you did... Meaning you needed someone to watch over the kids."

Isa: "Hey!"

Kiba: "Not inaccurate, though."

Asia: "Well, it is a bit true, I suppose."

Isa groaned, slumping down like a deflated balloon.

Azazel: "Besides, with you being the only male student I can trust. It seemed natural that you would also help me in the long run with the idiots in the group."

I looked at Azazel and the two idiots that have been staring at Xenovia's and Asia's breasts, forcing me to roll my eyes.

Y/N: "Alright... I'll buy some clothes when we get there."

Rossweisse: "Not necessary. I've packed your things."

I turned to Azazel, giving him a death glare, and I swore I heard him gulp.