Plans and challenges [Skyrim Part 4]

[Two Weeks Later]

Farkas: "I can see them from here."

Vilkas: "Easy brother..."

Said the older of the two. They were crouching down behind a log, studying the Imperial troops resting in their campgrounds. Four men acted as guards, walking back and forth as they try to find anything on this night. Their torches causing more glare than anything else on this night.

The brothers were on a lower peak of the hill, watching the Imperial's set up their camp. It was smart move, they were now able to see any impending army coming there way.

The group was fifty men strong, most of them sat at their campfire warming up for the evening ahead, while the cooks prepares their dinner. It been long day for them.

Alea: "So... These are our targets."

Vilkas turned back astonished to see Alea, beside him. He didn't even hear her and Farkas simply nodded not even paying much attention to her.

Farkas: "Yes... We're going to move in just a moment."

Alea: "What are we waiting for?"

At that moment, the darkness of the night started to change. Unlike the normal shining light of the two moons, clouds had started to form and take their place. Farkas chuckled sniffing the air. While the two other companions stared at him confused.

Vilkas: "Mind filling us in?"

Farkas: "You can smell it, can't you... The storm."

As he said that, thunder went off in the distance. But it was moving to their location. Just as hard wet rain started to hail pelt the soldiers. Farkas on cue took on his werewolf form, with Alea and Vilkas doing the same.

Within the next few seconds, they waited for the thunder to strike once more... Farkas started counting down the seconds until the thunder would go off.

Farkas: 'Two... one.'

On cue, they jumped onto their prey and took them down, the men's screams were drowned out as thunder and lightning masked the screams. Destroying any man's dream of being heard that night.

Small strikes of lighting, struck the floor igniting tents and even struck some of the men as they ran out into the open. Within the next few moments was in disarray and then... Silence.

But storm raged on. Every man and woman in that camp was dead in less than five minutes.

However, this left the companions glancing at one another for a few seconds. Astonished by what they had just accomplished.

Alea: "This was barely even a hunt."

Vilkas nodded, knowing how hard the battle would've be if they done this during the day.

Vilkas: "Whatever anyone says about Y/N. His tactics... work, and are far more effective than people think."

Farkas nodded, just as shadows stepped out revealing thieves and other able-bodied men. They come up the hill in empty carts. But within the next few minutes, they are filled to the brim with all of the soldier's goods, either in their tents or on the dead men themselves.

While this happens, assassins dig through the general's tent, dealing with documents and certain goods. They place everything in a purse and leave first, knowing who must be shown these documents and must not be caught or followed.

The group worked like ants, methodical and precise. At the end of it, the dead bodies had been piled up into a corner, drenched in oil lantern oil and ignited. The bodies started to hiss as smoke started to rise, the group didn't even look at the flames.