Surroundings (Part 3)

Y/N: "Swords up."

Damian raises his sword as I do the same. Bring it to my face.

Damien: "Begin."

I stepped back as Damien thrust's his blade then twirled, hoping to strike my stomach. I chuckled as we moved around the room. Using the environment against me, was exciting and not many fighters think about it when taking their strikes.

Y/N: "Good, excellent. Keep it up!"

Damien: "Don't patronise me!"

Stepping forwards, I blocked his blade and chuckled as he's pushed back.

Y/N: "Patronising you...."

With a little bit of power, I pushed him back and swatted the back of his head with the tip of the blade, making him scream.

Y/N: "I'm doing no such thing... I am merely helping you as you asked."

Damien: "Why you...."

Y/N: "Focus, Damien. You're letting it get into your head... The moment I do that is the moment I win."

Damien: "AHHH!"

Damien charged, and I blocked as he kicked me in the groin. Knowing I wouldn't feel it, and ran his blade down my leg. As he glided through them, I looked at him as he smiled.

Damien: "You would be dead."

Y/N: "Yes... I would be if I were normal. But you just proved my statement."

Damien snarled and growled.

Y/N: "Again..."

Damien and I trained like that for hours. Still, the kid had some arrogance in him, and I couldn't blame him. His swordsmanship was excellent. However, his hand to hand was much more significant than mine. Allowing me to gain a few new skills.

Aikido - (36%)

Boxing - (52%)

Muay Tai - (25%)

Kung Fu - (82%)

Ironically that last one has improved the most, thanks to my subdivision of the fighting style now, as we walked out of the Batcave. Allowing Damien to rest. I looked at Dick lying down on the couch. Studying me for a moment or two.

Dick: "It's been nearly a week; how do you finding your new place?"

Y/N: "Honestly, not terrible. Although I had wished Zattanna or Constantine had arrived sooner. I would like to go home as soon as possible."

Dick nodded and looked at his phone, then smiled.

Dick: "Well, when they get here. Tell them I say hi."

I glanced over to Dick and found him staring at Barbara's picture with a message stating later tonight. I chuckled and carried on reading, forgetting the world around me. It was exciting being in this world, the hero's and villains.

Alfred: "Sir."

I looked up to see Alfred bringing a tray of food for me.

Y/N: "Oh, Alfred. What's all this?"

Alfred: "I make sure everyone in this family eats their required portions of food. You have not eaten since this morning, so. May I present."

Alfred reveals an extensive sum of food, prepared to an excellent degree. My nostrils flared as the scents wafted over to me.