My history (Part 11)

Jason: "So, how was your date?"

I glanced at Jason catching the faint scent of cologne, along with his hair quickly slicked back, which he then proceeds to mess up. Making me chuckle, turning back to the spellbook.

Y/N: "Not as good as yours apparently, is that. Bleu de Chanel..."

I pinched my nose, shaking my head; Jason looked at me, noticing my contorted face as I started to groan.

Jason: "What, too much?"

Y/N: "No... Just, I'm not the biggest fan of cologne if it's too overpowering like that. It's near unbearable up close."

Jason nodded, and I looked to the floor sneezing, then yawned.

Jason: "So it didn't work out with Power Girl?"

Y/N: "Oh, we're great. She's just busy right now."

Jason: "Doing what..."

I turned the page, and Jason took the book from my hands. Making me look up at him.

Jason: "Well?"

I pointed towards the door. Just as the bell started to ring, he looked at me, and I nodded as he pushed his hair back, turning back to the mirror, then walked to the door. When I saw a super girl in a dress staring up at him, her honest smile grinning from ear to ear was almost amusing.

I knew already that he would be freaking out or, in this case, keeping a straight face. For the next few seconds, I heard the two simply talking or Jason acting as the bad boy, making poor Kara giggle.

Jason: "Don't wait up!"

Jason slammed the door, and I called my book back into my hands, shaking my head.

Y/N: "I don't think you need to worry about that."

Just as I heard someone knocking on my door again, however, I clicked my right hand this time, allowing the lock to open and heard someone walking in.

Power Girl: "They've left?"

I nodded, placed the book in my [Inventory], and saw Power girl outside my door. She walked in, her hands on her hips, and I rolled my eyes, standing up already shaking my head. Knowing how much trouble this is going to be.

Y/N: "You seriously want me to go with you?"

She crossed her arms, and I chuckled along. Then flew out of the house, taking a few seconds to come upon Metropolis, we stopped at her apartment, and I found a suit waiting for me along with the white dress that I made for her.

For the next few minutes, we put our clothing on just as a woman comes in doing our make-up and such; I'd say no... If she listened.

Next, I'm being led outside and step into a limousine.

My eyes glanced out of the window, amused as we passed buildings and streets when the vehicle finally came to a stop. I could see even through the shaded window the flashes of the paparazzi cameras. While they waited for the door to open, I took a deep breath and looked at Kara.

Y/N: "No turning back now."

She gave me a firm nod, and I stepped out; flashes pelted me from the camera's nearby. But still, I stepped out with grace and decorum, holding a hand out for Kara to take and lead her down the red carpet.

We stopped halfway as a reporter walked over to us. She said her quick hello and started to gush over the dress that Kara wore.

Reporter: "Oh my goodness, Karen Starr, who are you wearing tonight?"