I'm Sorry

Wednesday October 10, 7:40 AM, UA High School- Class 1-A

I go to school with only one thing on my mind- well technically two things but they're related to the same thing so I don't think that counts, but anyway. Once I walk into the building I immediately start talking to Mina. She's my best friend and the only one that I really talk to about my family, or any of my problems really. I told her about my sisters coming home and what they did to my letter.

"Why was the letter so special?" Mina asks.

"Because I wrote it for him," I reply my legs starting to stiffen.

"Can't you write it again?"

"No! I can't. They ruined it," I say.

I can feel myself getting wound up but at the same time I feel my mental wall coming up making me lose more and more control. Mina takes my hand and quickly drags me into an empty classroom.

"It'll be alright, ok? You can write a new letter. Or just say what you feel to him. Words are stronger that letter anyway, right?"

I nod my head.

"Okay?" She repeats.

"Okay."

I look down a little calmer but I still feel wound up.

"C'mere."

Mina opens up her arms and I without a second thought fall into them.

"I just wish I wasn't the disappointment," I say.

I start to cry tears I didn't even know were about to fall.

"Shhh. It's okay babe. Let it out."

And I do, holding my friend close as I cry.

"Do you wanna skip?" Mina asks me after awhile.

"No," I say wiping my eyes and pulling away from her embrace, "I wanna see Hitoshi."

"Ok," she agrees, "let's go before Aizawa chews us out."

I nod wiping my tears.

"He would be so lucky," I comment as we walk out of the class.

"Ew! Denki!" Mina squeals hitting my arm.

"What? I have a really nice ass bro. It's clean too."

"Denki I will literally dissolve you. Shut up."

"Your loss."

"Denki no it's not, a singular one of my cheeks is thicker than your entire body."

"Wow Mina, how does it feel to be wrong?"

"I don't know, ask yourself."

"Bro I will fuck you up."

"Who are we fucking up?" Kirishima asks excitedly as he slings an arm around Denki.

"Mina."

"Oh, no can do bro. It's not at all manly to beat up ladies," he turns to look at Mina, "especially pretty ones."

"Get room," Sero scoffs as he joins them on their walk to class.

Mina laughs with her usual cheeriness and out of the corner of my eye I can see Kirishima completely blushing. We make it class right at 8 am and take our seats.

"Yo Kami!" Mina whisper shouts so that only I can hear. "Talk to him."

I shake my head not feeling in the right frame of mind to do so right now.