Make It Stop

Hey guys idrk if this'll make sense cuz I'm really sleep deprived so if it's hot garbage come back in like two days cuz this'll definitely be edited. Thank you all so much for reading :))) il y'all so much 😭😭 ok on with the gay shit

Wednesday October 10, 1:50 PM- UA High School, Recovery Girl's Office

"It doesn't make it better!"

I'm forced awake by yelling and greeted with yet another splitting headache. I hear screaming just outside of the door and see Denki's foggy silhouette so I walk over to the door to see what's going on. Before I can open the door though, I stop.

"...Shinsou shouldn't even be here."

The voice is unmistakably Bakugo's.

What's he doing here?

It doesn't matter though. He's not wrong. I shouldn't be. I hear him go on and on about why I shouldn't be here, unable to move or cover my ears. I'm just helpless to his words. I just stand there. I don't even cry. I'm too tired, too in pain. But when a feel a large wave of nausea come over me my feet are forced to move as I run over to a trash can.

(Trigger warning for squeamish people, vomit ahead, like a lot ¯\_()_/¯)

I barely make it as I rush over and puke into the trashcan knocking it over on its side in the process. The heaving makes my head tense and worsens my headache sending the worst pain through my entire body in vivid waves. I shiver as I continue to vomit. I don't even notice Denki's opened the door until he calls my name and runs over.

He rubs my back as I continue heaving and once I finally stop I'm still shivering from the rancid taste and the awful migraine. Denki gets up and runs over to the sink. He comes back with a wet towel and wipes my face and the tips of my hair clean of the puke. Then he presses another to my forehead.

"I'm sorry."

He whispers, I almost can't hear him over the ringing in my ears. But I do.

"I-it's not your f-fault." I say with difficulty as I keep shaking.

"No I mean... for ignoring you. I was just nervous."

He can't even make eye contact with me.

"It's fine. You don't have to f-force yourself to like me."

He looks at me shocked.

"Hitoshi," he says seriously, "the only thing I'd ever have to force myself to do is not like you."

I smile a little before the moment is ruined and I'm leaning to my side and starting to vomit again.

"I think you have a concussion Toshi, we should call a teacher."

I can't even respond as I keep wretching. There's barely any time for me to breath and more and more black dots start to cover my vision. My body stops before I can lose consciousness but I still dizzily let my body go limp and rest again Denki's. He kindly wipes my face and hair again and replaces the towel on my head. He keeps rubbing my back in a soothing manner. I could almost fall asleep if it weren't for my headache. One particularly painful wave comes over me and without wanting to I clutch onto Denki. He doesn't seem to mind though. He keeps rubbing circles into my back.

"It's hurts," I whisper to myself.

"I know. Do you want pain meds?"

I shake my head.

"Do you want me to make you pass out?" He jokes form above me, probably trying to lighten the mood.

I nod my head eagerly as I can without worsening my headache.

"I was just kidding," he replies.

I look up to him from where my head was resting on his shoulder. I wince as my head painfully reacts to the office's bright lights.

I clutch his clothes pleading, "Please, Denki."

He looks at me hesitant before agreeing.

"Ok."

It might not have been a good idea but I'd rather be in more pain later than have to keep going through this right now, especially in front of Denki.

He charges up one of his hands.

"Sorry."

He touches his hand to my head and for a second, before everything disappears, I feel a blissful moment with zero pain.

How was it??? This chapter is supposed to be an illusion to Shinsou's past. Can anyone guess what it is btw? I'm curious to know your guesses on what happened to him. Denki too honestly :).