Detention

Tuesday October 9, 5:00 PM- UA Highschool

"Plus Ultra!" Everyone screams in unison with their fists in the air. Well everyone except the new kid and Todoroki.

"Everyone is free to go," All Might announces.

Aizawa clears his throat and hands All Might something. He reads it over and then quickly mumbles something with a sympathetic smile.

"Kaminari, Sero, Ashido, Kirishima, Bakugo, and Shinsou, return to home room for detention."

After that he runs away leaving a trail of dust behind him. So cool.

The six of us walk back to our classroom and when we get there Midnight is at the podium waiting for us.

"I've heard you six have been getting into trouble lately."

"I already have an idea of what you did Bakugo," she states with a smirk, "but tell me, what did the five of you do this time?"

Midnight sits down in a desk that's been faced towards the classroom and puts her feet up on it, popcorn in hand.

"I trust I'll be thoroughly entertained."

Mina of course excitedly jumps up out of her seat eager to tell the story of how she got me, an innocent little boy, stuck in detention.

"So the four of us," she gestures to herself Sero, Kirishima, and I, "Were out together right? Then Sero's phone started to die so Kami was all like 'I gotchu man' and then he like stuck Seros phone on his arm an charged it. And then Kiri was all like 'Do me man!-,"

"I did not say that!" Kirishima argues.

"Shush child." Mina waves him off. "Anywayyyy, Kiri was all like 'You have to do me man, I'm like totally desperate," she exaggerates.

"Mina!" Kirishima interrupts again.

"Let her continue Young Kirishima," Midnight commands with a snap of her whip looking a little too invested in this story.

Kirishima plops down in his chair with a huff and Bakugo laughs at him. Mina's smile turns to a devilish grin and she continues the story.

"So after Kiri confessed his undying love for Kaminari, he charged his phone too. And then Kiri was all like 'Woah dude that's so manly I'm like totally turned on' and then for some reason Bakugo appeared- which was totally weird like dude do you just follow Kiri everywhere. I mean we know your whipped but jeez at least try to be subtle- anyway he was like 'As if dude I-,"

"My voice does not sound like that raccoon eyes," Bakugo shouts.

"Uh, yes it does. All that yelling makes you sounds like a fifty year old chain smoker with bronchitis now shush peasant," Mina retorts.

Like usual, once she gets started with a story whoever interrupts her will be sorry.

"So Bakugo got all jealous that his boyfriend was all over another guy."

"He's not my boyfriend!"

"Whatever you want to believe sweetie," Mina quickly replies before continuing to talk at the speed of light.

"So Bakugo was all like 'You suck Pikachu, I bet if you charged one more phone you'd go retarded- which by the way Bakugo is totally not a cool thing say it's like super offensive to neuro-divergent people- anyway so after that Kaminari started like zapping everyone's phones and then he fell asleep so we had to carry him home but then he had this tattoo on his desk and we were all like telepathic or whatever at this point so then we all silently put it on his face but then we realized that they were like semi permanent so we were like fuuuuck man and we bolted which is appropriate cuz now Kami has a lightening bolt across his face."

By the time Mina finishes her story everyone is offended in some way, but honestly I'm just sitting there trying to process everything she said. She talks really fast, it makes me feel kinda dumb.

"I loved the story," Midnight announces, "tell another," she commands cracking her whip against a desk and standing up.

"Hey why didn't you ask Shinsou why he was here?" I ask after I realize it.

"Yeah why didn't you?" Mina chimes in.

"Because it's Shinsou's first time and we need to be gentle with him."

"I'll be gentle with him," I say looking at him.

Whenever I talk to him his face flushes so easily. It's adorable.

"Uh- can I use the restroom?" He asks.

"Go ahead, be back soon."

"Can I go with him- for safety purposes of course."

Midnight eyes me suspiciously.

"Fine. You boys have five minuets."

"Yay! Let's go Shinsou!"