Glitter 1/2

Today's shoutout is for @Violet_potato123 tysm for voting and commenting my dude.

"If you look over here you will see the hammerhead shark along with several different species of coral at the bottom of its tank."

The small little boy presses his face against the glass, looking at the sharks in awe.

"Denki, come on."

The boy grabs his sisters hand and walks with her to where the tour guide leads.

"And here we have a special type of fish. They are attracted to light, however they can grow accustomed to it as you can tell my them being unbothered by the lights in the enclosure. However if they were to be exposed to a new light source," the guide clicks on a flashlight and points it towards the tank, "They would immediately try to cluster towards it."

The small fish all group towards the very edge of the pane of glass keeping them enclosed in the water, in order to see the light. It's about a hundred fish all fighting for a small beam of light that is about half an inch wide. Only a few of them are actually close to it. Most of the fish remain out if the beam, far away from it, but they still try to push past the other fish just to get closer.

"The interesting thing is that nobody knows why they do this. They've been known to at times be extremely aggressive over new sources of light but marine biologists have never been able to give a reason why. The light does not do anything for them or benefit them in anyway."

The woman's speech stops when she notices that people's glances are elsewhere in the enclosure. Turning around she notices that the hundreds of fish all clustered behind her little flashlight are gone.

Denki stares at the woman looking just as confused as she is and wondering where all of the fish went. At the same time Taiyo stands not to far from her little brother glowing brightly. The fish cluster towards her now and so do the people transfixed by her quirk.

Eventually Kihito and Denki notice their sister showing off her quirk due to the large commotion around her. Kihito let's go of her little brothers hand and pushes through the crowd to go stand next to Taiyo.

"Hito?" Denki calls when he loses sight of her.

He tries to look between people's legs from his short height but he can't find either of his sisters from where he stands in the back of the crowd.

"Mom? Dad? Kanpeki!" He calls again.

He keeps calling for his siblings and parents but nobody answers or even seems to notice the small five year old losing faith that someone will find him.

"Momma!" He cries fully losing it.

"Excuse me," a small hand taps on Denki's shoulder.

He turns around and is faced with another boy about the same age as him.

"Is your mom lost?" He asks.

"I can't find her," Denki responds on the verge of tears again.

The small boy pulls him into a hug and then pats his head.

"It's okay, my mom is lost too, but they're going to find her. They'll find yours too," he smiles.

Denki sniffs and nods his head.

"What's your name?" He asks.

"My name is Toshi."