Mommy Has Entered The Chat

Thursday October 11, 6:50 AM- Japan National Hospital

"We're here, do you want me to walk you in?" Kanpeki asks me as he stops his car in front of the ER.

"No," I say getting out of the car and walking to the door.

"Kanpeki?" I call after my brother still walking to the doors.

"Yea?"

"Thank you."

He looks surprised for a second, but then he just smiles at me a waves before driving off. When I walk in the hospital a bunch of nurses swarm me asking a bunch of questions. Asking if a villain attacked me and if I'm lost or where my mom is and what my name is. It's loud and annoying, I'm too tired to deal with it. Apparently the universe takes pity on me because everyone is silenced when a tall man pushes through the crowd.

"Who are you?" I ask the tall blond man.

"Seriously?" He asks.

My face scrunches in confusion.

He takes his waist length hair from the ends and holds it over his head.

"Ooooh. Wait Present Mic? What are you doing here?"

"One of your classmates has been hospitalized. Eraser and I are here to make sure nothing happens to him."

My heart jumps and I loose my breath a little.

"Is it Shinsou?"

I ask the question but I already know the answer. It's stupid of me but I just hope for a split second before he responds that he won't say his name. But he does.

"Yea..."

"Oh" is all I say.

"I heard that you two are pretty close."

"Yeah, I guess."

"What did you do to him before he passed out?" He asks me.

"Wha-,"

I'm cut off when two hands place themselves on my shoulders from behind.

"Excuse me sir, but we need to treat this little boy."

"I'm 15." I say objecting to being called little.

The woman ignores me and leans over my shoulder to talk to me. I have to awkwardly turn my head and strain my eyes to see her. Why doesn't she just stand in front of me?

"Where's your mommy?" She asks with a wide smile.

I try with everything in me to not audibly wretch at the smell of her breath. But I'm saved for a second time today when Mic grabs me and pulls me to his side.

"I'm actually his mommy."

He returns her painfully wide grin and she looks to me skeptically.

I catch on quickly and play along with my teacher's plan.

"I love my mother so very much." I say matching Mic's smile.

"Well then you two can come with me," she says her face now annoyed rather than obnoxiously jovial. I've got to say the former is a better look for her.

"Actually, we're e going to the UA wing, my precious son is going to be a pro hero!" he exclaims wrapping an arm tightly around me. Then we walk down the hall together and after a minute or so he releases me.

(There's a UA wing in the hospital. Kids from the school can get free treatment and don't need there parents there as long as they have their school IDs and there's rounds done by pro heroes so it's basically for UA students or patients that are at risk for getting kidnapped or murdered or sum while they're there that's all contiuee)

"Thanks for the save Mr. Mic," I say to my teacher.

"Please, call me mommy," he smiles down at me.

I laugh at his joke which is made funnier by the fact that once just never really seem him like this.

We go into a small room, one that kinda resembles Recovery Girl's office.

"So as I was saying," Mic begins speaking as he retrieves supplies from the cabinets, "what did you do to Shinsou?"

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything. Kirishima was the one who punched him. I just helped him to the nurses office." I say quickly, slightly offended that he could think I'd hurt someone- let alone Shinsou.

"I mean after that," Mic sits down at a small table with the supplies he picked out and gestures for me to sit too, "Shinsou has an extremely traumatic concussion, but when he regained consciousness at first he had absolutely no symptoms. So before the last time he blacked out, what did you do?"

I shrug. There's no use in telling him what I did. It'll only get me in more trouble and it sure as hell couldn't help Shinsou. He's in the goddamn hospital.

Mic rolls up my sleeve on the arm with the gash and begins meticulously picking out wooden splinters. He seems incredibly focused, his eyes trained on my arm, glasses down on the tip of his nose. Wait. Has he always been wearing glasses?

"You know Kaminari," he starts without taking his eyes off if my wound, "the bond between mother and son is sacred. What's said here will never be uttered to another soul. Not even in the face of death." He says with a completely straight face.

Who knew Mr. Mic was the chillest dude at UA?

"I shocked him. Ow! What was that for?" I exclaim, interrupting myself, when he pours something on my arm.

"Sorry, it's rubbing alcohol, so you don't get an infection." he smiles.

It's silent while he begins to wipe off the dried blood and smear something white around the gash.

"So," he starts now stringing a needle, "we've talked it over and-,"

"Wait," I interrupt him, "who's we? And what is it?"

"Chill little dude, I'm getting there."

"The teachers and UA and Shinsou's parents have agreed to let you temporarily use your quirk to heal Shinsou."

"What?"

Hey bitches. This is ur new chapter. Ur welcome. Ik ik I'm awesome. Wanna kno who else is awesome? TODAYS SHOUTOUT.

SHE HES THEYS AND GAYS
CAN I PLEEEEEEASE GET A DRUMROLL??????

@Fr0Opy

Every time I see one of ur comments it makes my day. TYSM for ur support. Here's ur star my good sir ⭐️

Ok that's all for this chapter hopefully y'all will get another one today but who knows what the depression gods will allow me to do ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As always lemme kno what u think and TAKE UR MEDS MOTHERFUCKER WITH WATER DRINK ITTTTT
ok ily byyyyyyyyyyye 💋