Shinkami's Back, Alright!

GUYS ITS CANON KIRI SHIPS THE SHINKAMI‼️‼️💅🏳️‍🌈

also in other news i finally posted the first chapter of venom which is a toga x ochako fic is up imma be updating that whenever i get writer block from this so often but unfortunately probably not consistently

anywayyyyy time for the gay ladies n theys and gays n boysss

"Denki, please stop kissing me," I ask, after Denki has kissed me for about the one hundredth time.

"I- can't- I- need- to- get- in- as- many- as- possible," he explains between kisses all over my face.

"We still need to eat lunch," I state trying to punch him away slightly.

He finally stops kissing me and looks up to me with this devious look.

"I can just eat you," he smirks.

I can't even respond. I just internally set on fire and I look away so that Denki will not be able to see my face that is surely bright pink.

"Awwwe, your ears are red. Is that because of me?" Denki swoons.

"Can we just- go?"

"Only because you're cute."

He grabs my hand and we leave the bathroom.

"Wait," I stop him before we leave the restroom.

"Wha-?"

Before Denki can finish questioning it I pull him into me and kiss him. He licks my lip and it makes my knees weak. I pull away and look at him already breathless after just two seconds.

"Thought you wanted me to stop kissing you," he says.

"You kissed everywhere but my lips," I shrug.

"God you're hot," Denki says aggressively.

Finally we leave the bathroom and as soon as we do the bell rings. I'm a little disappointed that I didn't get to eat but that amount of disappointment is almost unnoticeable compared to the amount of excitement I have swelling in my heart thanks to Denki.

~

As it nears the end of the school day I can feel myself getting more ready to go home. It's been a long day and I'm tired. Even though getting back with Denki was amazing, just this morning I felt like I was going to die. The back and forth is exhausting, though I am excited for tomorrow starting good and ending even better.