Suspension

Wednesday October 10, 2:10PM- UA High School, Recovery Girl's Office

After Shinsou is out cold his head now resting in my lap as I hit on the floor I use my quirk to call Mr. Aizawa so that he can come see Shinsou and decide what to do with him. He burst through the door furiously.

"What happened to him?" He questions anger showing not only in his features but in his normally monotone voice.

"D-during training he got h-hit by Kirishima when he was off guard."

"Who was his partner?"

"M-me?"

When I see the look I'm his eyes i immediately wished I had lied.

"You let him get beaten? Your supposed to have his back!"

"I-I didn't know we had started."

"Excuses?" He nearly screams, "Look at him! His face is almost unrecognizable. He not even conscious!" He glances at the trash can. "He probably has a vestibular concussion. Do you know how hard those are to treat! He could have permanent brain damage!"

"I'm s-sorry Mr. Aizawa."

"Sorry isn't enough Kaminari," he spits as he picks up Shinsou. "I'm going to take him home, you should go too."

"O-ok sir," I say with my head down.

I walk off towards the dorms but Aizawa stops me.

"You your house, your suspended," he turns to face me, "slip up one more time and you done."

I feel chills go through me as he says it so I quickly listen to him and walk off to my house.

2:30PM- Yamada Household

Aizawa, after bathing Shinso and changing Shinsou's clothes, tucks him into his bed. Looking at his unconcious and swollen son causes pain to pierce his heart. With shaky hands he picks up his phone and dials his husbands number.

"Hey my love," Mic swoons.

"Zashi," Shota calls his voice cracking.

"Can you... can you come home, please?"

"Yes of course. What's wrong?" He asks while making his way out of the school.

"Can you just, come home," Shota rushes out before a sob interrupts his speech.

"I'll be there in five."

"Ok."

While Shota waits he brushes his hand through Shinsou's hair blaming himself for admitting him into the hero course. For letting him get hurt again. He fights off tears trying to hold it in, just in case Shinsou wakes up.

Soon he feels and hand on his shoulder. He turns to see his worried husband, and once he does he lets go and starts crying. Mic doesn't hesitate to hold the weeping Shota in his arms.

"It's all my fault. I let him get hurt again."

"Shhh," Mic hugs him tighter, "You didn't know this would happen, it's not your fault."

"I was the one who admitted him. I had the final say, I signed the papers," Shota sobs.

Mic lifts his husbands face from where it's buried in his chest and looks at him with tender eyes.

"I signed them too honey. And you didn't force him to go, he wanted to, and he knew the risks. We can't protect him from everything."

"I know I just...," Shota turns his head to Shinsou, "he looks so much like he did that day."

At the mention Mic's eyes water up too.

"I know," Mic runs his fingers through Shota's soft hair half to comfort him, but also to distract his own mind. "He'll be okay though. He always is."

Shota wordlessly nods his head and wraps his arms tightly around Mic's neck, Mic doing the same around Shotas waist. But after only a few seconds Shota pulls back.

"Shit!" He cusses, "Eri."

At the realization he starts to tear up again; too tired emotionally to hold them back.

"I can't believe I forgot. I'm such a bad father." He begins to cry again.

"No, no, no," Mic tries to calm him, wiping away his tears.

"It's okay. You have a lot going on. I'll go get her; you just stay with Shinsou okay?"

Shota nods his head.

"I'll be back soon okay?"

Shota nods once again.

Mic lifts his head by his chin and looks into Shota's eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Shota smiles a little finding comfort in his husbands love. Mic gives Shota a quick kiss before leaving to get Eri.