Heiress' Love

Y/N POV

I sit at Jr's bar chugging my way through the second bottle when Jr finally speaks to me.

Jr: "Rough day?"

Y/N: "Yeah, I've been rejected by the Atlas military again."

Jr: "Have you considered just not going into the military?"

Y/N: "Yes, but joining the military has been my only dream. I don't know what else to do."

Voice: "Leave me alone Jacques!"

Jacques: "You will be my wife!"

I look to the side and see Atlas' largest cunt, Jacques, once again trying to marry Dust provider Willow Schnee.

Willow: "For the last time, I will not marry you!"

Jacques: "I'm not taking no for an answer."

I get up from my seat and go to confront Jacques while still drinking from my bottle. I tap on Jacques' shoulder and make him turn around.

Jacques: "Well if it ain't Atlas' little reject, what do you want?"

Y/N: "First, leave Willow alone she clearly doesn't like you. And second, don't call me reject."

Jacques: "What are you going to do about it reject?"

He finishes by poking my chest.

Y/N: "I mean it."

Jacques: "You have been rejected multiple times, why don't you just do the world a favor and die. Failure."

I clench the bottle tightly before smashing it against his head knocking him out cold. I kick him away and look to Willow.

Willow: "Thank you."

Y/N: "Just looking out for a friend. You got a ride home?"

Willow: "No."

Y/N: "Then let me help."

I pull out my scroll, open the lift app and call a ride. We head outside and get inside the ride when it arrives. I figure I might as well take the ride as well since I can't drive drunk and sure as Oum ain't walking home. When we reach Willow's house I look over and see she fell asleep. I pick her up bridal style and carry her inside. 

Klein: "Hello Y/N."

Y/N: "A pleasure to see you again Klein."

Klein: "Did Ms. Schnee drink too much?"

Y/N: "No, she just had an encounter with Jacques."

Klein: "How did it go?"

Y/N: "I knocked him out cold with a bottle."

Klein: *grumpy* "That'll teach the bloke."

Y/N: "Take care Klein."

I walk past him and head to Willow's room. I gently lay her on the bed and go to leave when she grabs my wrist.

Willow: "Y/N, can you stay?"

Y/N: "Sure."

I turn around and lay down next to her. For some reason she wraps her arms around me which makes me tense up.

Y/N: "Willow, why are you so affectionate?"

Willow: "I like you Y/N and I always have."

Y/N: "Oh."

Willow: "I just hope you feel the same."

I pull her close and smile.

Y/N: "I do."

*timeskip* 

It has been five years since Willow confessed her love to me and in that time we got married and had two daughters. The oldest is named Winter while her sister is named Weiss. They are dead ringers for their mother and look nothing like me. But while they may look like their mother they act just like me; confident and doesn't let anyone tell them they can't. Life wasn't always good for me but now that I have a wife I want to grow old with and a family to die for life is beyond great.